What's new

I Pretty Much Got It All On This Hunt

Ed-D

Sr. Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2011
Messages
429
Reaction score
810
Golden Thread
0
Location
North Texas
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Max and Pro, NEL Hunter Coil, ACE Apex for the coast
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This hunt really was productive! Thanks for the likes...

3 Rings - 2 Sterling and 1 mixed 14K/.925

1896 or 8? Indian Head
1944D Washington Quarter
1943P War Nickel
1938 Buffalo
8 Wheats - oldest 1919

3 Denton Bus Line Tokens '1945'
A busted up Gold Plate ring
2 Silver Plate utensils

Lip stick case
Old key
Marble... etc. etc.

Total Fing 10-5-15.webp925-585 Ring.webpRing in Dirt.webp1891IH.webpDenton Bus Line 1945.webp
 
Last edited:
Upvote 42
Ur title is correct lol u made sure u hit all those bases! Great job!
 
I agree a Great Hunt!! With many different treasures!
 
Great job Ed - and great job on those returns also - congratulations-2.webp
 
Looking through my 8x loup I though the IH was 1891, but looking at the picture it looks like 1898 or 1896... any opinions?
 
ED NICE FINDS ....
 
Great stuff. I love hunts where you find a little bit of everything. Keeps it fresh. Congrats!
 
Nice hunt!

aj
 
Looking through my 8x loup I though the IH was 1891, but looking at the picture it looks like 1898 or 1896... any opinions?

Looks like a 6 to me Ed. Nice finds!
 
That is definitely quite the assortment of finds- great hunt & great mix of coins- congrats!!

-- Jeff --
 
pretty much got your own general store with that hunt
 
Dang dude, you sure did get it all.

Great hunt at an obviously great spot.
 
The ring is a very nice James Avery, which can be pricey. His mark is the candelabra, just in case you didn't know already. RC
 
Congrats on a very successful hunt!
TFS and HH
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom