What's new

I SOLD MY DETECTOR

BigWaveDave

Gold Member
Joined
Nov 22, 2013
Messages
9,947
Reaction score
19,962
Golden Thread
3
Location
Mountain Maryland
🥇 Banner finds
2
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, AT Max, Minelab
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
My Deteknix Quest Pro, in the original box, with all the accessories....
$20 bucks.

I feel kinda bad for the guy really.....

:hello:
 
The guilt won't kill you, and $20 won't kill him. Adios!
 
gave away 15+ detectors always wondering if the new owner was going to waste as much time as I

Bill
 
Its a cheap way to figure out if digging trash is something he really wants to do for the rest of his life! When i was 13, my Radio shack detector helped me figure it out.
 
My Deteknix Quest Pro, in the original box, with all the accessories....
$20 bucks.

I feel kinda bad for the guy really.....

:hello:

No harm, no foul!! Besides with you moving to Garrett County Maryland, you need a more manly named metal detector and one suited to the terrain such as a Mountain Man Metal Detector or a Trapper Dave Metal Detector.:icon_thumleft:
 
Guy will probably find a pot of gold with it now.....:laughing7:
 
I don't get it...
 
I don't get it...

It’s a long story that goes back a few years...he actually offered me $30, but I talked him down to $20
Really I did.
 
Weren't you the innovator of that great machine....:laughing7:
 
It’s a long story that goes back a few years...he actually offered me $30, but I talked him down to $20
Really I did.

Maybe you should have thrown in a sand scoop for good measure!:icon_scratch::laughing7: Besides, you won't find much sand in the mountains of Maryland except at construction sites!:BangHead:
 
Holy crap.... why didn’t I think of that?
You’re right, the hell I need it for?
 
So, are you going to give up tnet?
 
I couldn’t imagine my life without you Jeffy
 
Same words your wife spoke
 
Actually you now have a better chance to meet me
 
WOW
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom