- Joined
- Feb 10, 2022
- Messages
- 5,420
- Reaction score
- 31,207
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Detector(s) used
- Xterra 705
Gold Monster 2000
Hi mate. No it was from about 12yrs ago in Queensland I think.Chilli do you have any measurements on that hog ? WOW !!!
Its bottoming out the suspension on the ute 😂
Lots up there in Qld that get that big they reckon. Clermont Goldfields area there's a lot.
I don't know that guy. But I used to know some guys that hunt pigs using Mastiff cross Pitbull dogs with thick leather breastplates on the dogs and the dogs would chase them down and catch them and the guys would just finish it off with big hunting knives! No guns. I know a guy that hunts deer that way too. They're loco I reckon 😆
Just knives I wonder why no guns or is that =some law over there ?







