What's new

I taught I saw a "Mermaid"?

SonnyFl

Hero Member
Joined
Mar 9, 2007
Messages
899
Reaction score
582
Golden Thread
0
Location
Hudson Fl.
Detector(s) used
Excal
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well! Isn't that the way the story goes? Cliff and me went North to a County park. We hit extreme high tide. I never seen the water over the seawalls and on too the grass about 6 feet inland. After awhile I noticed a group of people hanging around the edge of the overgrowth/grass. Look like kids getting a nature lecture. I avoided them, but, curiosity got the better of me. I asked the someone what they were looking at. He said, a Manatee was feeding. This I had to take a shot. By time I got the camera out it started moving towards me. I stayed under as long as I could without spooking it. This is a WOW moment for me. Enjoy! [/video
 
Upvote 0
one time I taught I taw a putty tat!
 
The Video won't play says private
 
awe lovable Sea Cows, or Manatees .. /hug But also cant play, says Private video /em makes sad face
 
Awwww, I wanted to see the sea cow!
You got your tubee prerferences set to private dear.
 
I changed it to Public. Hope this works. I hope I don't have to send it again. I will if I have too
 
How cool is that?!!!
 
love when that happens!!
 
one time I was just floating around on a raft chair not huntin and a manatee swam right by me and a guy that was in the water thought it was a shark and did what the little boy did in the lagoon in Jaws along with the exact facial expression, just before he realized it was a manatee I thought he was gonna scream sha sha SHARK,,,, true story I swear
 
Great video!1 Beautiful creatures!!
 
That is a precious video! Great photography, Sonny....don't let that video get lost.

Lorraine
 
Neat creatures. They look like a bulldog puppy with fins. :laughing7:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom