What's new

I think I already know

Joe G from Md

Hero Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2017
Messages
618
Reaction score
1,637
Golden Thread
0
Location
Kentucky
Detector(s) used
Whites 6000Di Pro plus/ Whites 5900/ started with Whites 4900
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I was hunting Civil War relics when I came arossed this old bus parked in field, I later found out people lived in bus in late 60's to mid 70's. You can imagine what went on. anyway I found this ''spoon'' and I was wondering if you thought it was what I think it is.
 

Attachments

  • 034.webp
    034.webp
    282.4 KB · Views: 100
  • 036.webp
    036.webp
    3.6 MB · Views: 72
  • 042.webp
    042.webp
    240.7 KB · Views: 76
I bet you're right
 
Upvote 0
used for making heroin bags
 
Upvote 0
Looks "cooked"
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom