I THINK I FOUND A SPANISH TREASURE HEART SIGN.....

OP
OP
AIORIA

AIORIA

Apr 1, 2009

okey dokey

Mar 23, 2009
Muskogee
Aioria,
My understanding is that both the poodle and the lion are symbols for royalty. The lion for the king and the poodle for the queen. Don't quote me on that. I would be interested in what anyone else may know about this subject.
okey dokey

OP
OP
AIORIA

AIORIA

Apr 1, 2009
Here is what I am getting directly in front of the dead fall boulder with a Nokta Golden King........

Attachments

• AREA.jpg
    AREA.jpg
    69.3 KB · Views: 4,470
  • RESULTSCREEN1.jpg
    RESULTSCREEN1.jpg
    46.9 KB · Views: 3,710
  • AREA2.jpg
    AREA2.jpg
    53.9 KB · Views: 3,700
  • RESULTSCREEN2.jpg
    RESULTSCREEN2.jpg
    48.9 KB · Views: 3,699

2fishon

Jul 27, 2008
Detector(s) used
White's MXT
A couple of things... if this site is on public land do not attempt to use heavy equipment. You can get into alot of trouble. The ground there looks like mostly sand. I use a 6 ft piece of rebar and pound it into the ground to see if there is a solid object. The rebar is also a good way to find disturbed soil. Soil that has been dug up and replaced is not the same as the soil around it that has been undisturbed- even after a very long time. Good luck.

minetres

Mar 13, 2008
Aioria,

What you have buried is deep maybe too deep for the minelab. These Bolders were put this way so it would not be to easy for one or two guys to work. The easiest entry will be where the Dog is looking, Gold, Lead, Copper, Silver are all Non-ferreous metals There is no doubt there is Treasure buried there. Some times things were made to look too difficult to move but were really easy if you do it the right way. Zoom up the picture look at every slight image see if there are any old marks on the face of the rock that can give you an Idea on how it was constructed, maybe a rubbing of the rock in front of the pointed cross. also do not discount the duck under the Dog face looking up and Dove flying may be telling you to also remove the top part of the Bolder and that will make the job easier. I would then put a large Pry Bar in between the Rock in the groud and the first smaller rock Bolder and pry maybe that rock will slide once the dirt is removed around it this would allow the smaller Bolder to tip down and out and reveal something that will help. A digging Bar will help as a pry Bar.

Minetres

Twisted Fork

Sep 2, 2007
UTAH
Detector(s) used
tf900 & a good old fashioned willow forked limb
The first carving shown above probably represents the hull of a small corsair boat used by pirates for landing parties. I would picture the area as though it were under water and the highlights as small reefs or islands. Imagine where the cove landing would be as such. The bowl may be a compass; fill it with water and float a needle in it.........?

OP
OP
AIORIA

AIORIA

Apr 1, 2009
How's it going guys? Hope you've all been well. It's been a while since I posted and I know many people want to know if I found something or not. Well, the truth is that I never found anything in that spot. At 3 1/2 feet the ground was rock hard with undisturbed soil.

The detector was picking up non-ferrous metal all over the place and gold but they were false signals. I tested it far away from that place and whenever I had it in all-metal mode it would give me false signals on junk metal saying it was gold or nonferrous. I highly recommend none of you guys buy the Nokta Golden King. This is just my opinion but if you look around on the internet you will find out that alot of people are dissapointed after buying this detector.

I still believe there is treasure there but perhaps at a measured distance away from that boulder. I tried using help from some map dowsers here and one sent me back the aerial google map of the area, with 4 locations circled were there are supposedly silver and gold bars buried. I was surprised that without telling the dowser were the boulder with the sign was, he circled a spot on the map that is about 50-70 feet away from that boulder. He said that it could be in the circle or outside of it but that it was somewhere close to that area he cricled.

30 pounds of gold bars buried at 3.5 feet in that spot is what the dowser said. I never got a hit with either my TF-900 two box, or even my white's sierra madre equipped with a huge 25 inch coil for deep penetration. Perhaps he was wrong or my detectors couldn't reach the gold at that depth (if indeed that was the depth, could of been deeper) or who knows. I still believe there is buried treasure there but I have spent too much time and money trying to find it.

I hate giving up on the site but I dont have the funds or transportation at the moment to keep pursuing this. I really believed that I would find my dreams worth in that spot. Unfortunately things don't always pan out the way we'd like. I am still looking for a job at the moment so I can get back on my feet and once I do, I will go back and keep looking. Until then, God bless you all and hope you guys find what you are looking for.

Johnny

minetres

Mar 13, 2008
Aioria,

You do have a treasure there, but like I said earlier it is deep. If you would like some help on this PM me. Thank you for giving us info on the Golden King I was working on purchasing on of these and so were some Friends.

God Bless
Minetres

OP
OP
AIORIA

AIORIA

Apr 1, 2009
Here's a pic of one of the patron saints. From far away it looks like an eagle or man standing. From close I am not sure. What do you think this might be guys? A winged eagle, man, ox, or what? Which patron saint is this representing? Can you guys give me the verses that correspond to each saint. Ever since I found the omega and symbol, I have found other things that confirm 100% that this is indeed a spanish site.

The patron saint monument is about 1,800 ft in a NORTHWEST Direction of the omega and treasure symbol.

I have been told that patron saints are mostly in "treasure yards" and that they are often one corner of the triangle that makes up the "treasure yard".

If you look at the saint (last pic) closeup, you'll notice the shadow symbol. It is a cross or a "T".

Any help is much appreciated.....

Attachments

• Winged lion or calf= PATRON SAINT -FAR.jpg
    Winged lion or calf= PATRON SAINT -FAR.jpg
    105.4 KB · Views: 2,709
  • SHADOW CROSS.jpg
    0 bytes · Views: 2,497

Shortstack

Silver Member
Jan 22, 2007
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Bandido II and DeLeon. also a Detector Pro Headhunter Diver, and a Garrett BFO called The Hunter & a Garrett Ace 250.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
AIORIA:
Going back to that boulder with the deadfall on it. That "X" could mean "10" or stand for 4 V's, where "V" equals "5" . Add those values together with the circled dot whose value is "3", you will have values of 13 or 23. These could be in feet, meters, or Vera's. Now, does that mean depth or distance? I could see 13ft. deep or even 23 ft. deep, but I don't believe the people who hid the goodies would have dug a pit 13 meters or 23 meters deep. That is equal to a 3 story building's height.......DEEP.

In your last photos, that figure sure looks like a man from far off, but when you get up close, the head looks more like a bear's head looking to the right (as you're looking at the pic). I don't know if the Spanish ever put a bear's head on a man's figure, but the Ancients sure could have. :icon_scratch: In the close up photo, the body of the sculpture could easily be the body of a bear, with the way the arm / leg is formed (on the left as viewing the photo). Overall, I think it is a bear standing on it's hind legs, looking off to the right. Hope I haven't confused you too much. ;D

OP
OP
AIORIA

AIORIA

Apr 1, 2009
Shortstack said:
AIORIA:
Going back to that boulder with the deadfall on it. That "X" could mean "10" or stand for 4 V's, where "V" equals "5" . Add those values together with the circled dot whose value is "3", you will have values of 13 or 23. These could be in feet, meters, or Vera's. Now, does that mean depth or distance? I could see 13ft. deep or even 23 ft. deep, but I don't believe the people who hid the goodies would have dug a pit 13 meters or 23 meters deep. That is equal to a 3 story building's height.......DEEP.

In your last photos, that figure sure looks like a man from far off, but when you get up close, the head looks more like a bear's head looking to the right (as you're looking at the pic). I don't know if the Spanish ever put a bear's head on a man's figure, but the Ancients sure could have. :icon_scratch: In the close up photo, the body of the sculpture could easily be the body of a bear, with the way the arm / leg is formed (on the left as viewing the photo). Overall, I think it is a bear standing on it's hind legs, looking off to the right. Hope I haven't confused you too much. ;D

Thanks for that info shortstack. I was aware of the probable symbol significance meaning 13, but not 23.

About it being a bear, I thought about that to but it could be something else. I am inclined to think it is spanish made because of the shadow cross this monument casts. I do not know if the spanish used the bear at all but they did use the lion, calf, eagle, ox, etc. This could be any one of those.... The mouth was shaped in such a way that it would cast a cross so maybe that is why it looks like a bear, and we know the spaniards made shadow signs like crosses, birds, etc.

I could be wrong though......

When you go towards the direction the head is looking about 640 ft, you'll find the small shaped heart, turtle head with open mouth looking up at the sky and the eye with line in it carved on a boulder that I pictured a while back in this thread.....

Can anybody give me any info on the patron saints and their corresponding verses??

Thanks in advance.

desertmoons

Bronze Member
Apr 16, 2008
Airora..A couple things stood out to me..the bear/dog head especially and the potential 4 on the small propped rock.

If it is a running guy..why is he running? Does he carry something...

Spanish did use bears...but I believe so did others. Its been mentioned by others here, bears are often associated with caves and also some say as a warning sign. They may have other uses too! But beware the angry bear is my motto.

When i found some numbers.. I just used the first one as the book reference, then started playing with the others in looking up verses. It was book of genesis though. Not aware of any commonly associated verses ..but there might be some! What i do not know is every increasing :)

Good luck and enjoy the journey. That truly is the major reward.

PS: Please be very careful if you do find anything. I'm not liking the general look of things in this pic. Though it is just opinion..Iwould venture a guess if there is something..it is death trapped. Will post why later. Just my own idea on it.

Best
DM

Shortstack

Silver Member
Jan 22, 2007
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Bandido II and DeLeon. also a Detector Pro Headhunter Diver, and a Garrett BFO called The Hunter & a Garrett Ace 250.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Here's the negative of that one photo. I've tagged the number "5", the Thunderbird type figure, and a smaller bird like figure.

PATRON SAINT CLOSE Merged.jpg

I made a negative of the close up of the bear and adjusted the darken area to lighten it up and LOOK WHAT I FOUND. There's an obvious black bear with his mouth opened looking in the same direction as the 3-D sculpture.

SHADOW CROSS.jpg

stevesno

Feb 27, 2006
Deep in the Ozark Mountains
Detector(s) used
Fisher CZ3D, Whites TM 808, Sharptronics DSP-03
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
What is the significance of a bear? Is it because a bear hibernates?....Thanks, Steve

Shortstack

Silver Member
Jan 22, 2007
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
There seems to be several meanings of bear signs. If we look at a bears tendencies maybe they will indicate some areas to pursue.

Bears:
---sleep and hibernate in dens; usually in holes in the ground. Maybe a cave if one is available.
---can be dangerous and protective of their territory. Their territory can cover several square miles.
---are VERY protective of their "babies". Could something be installed to "protect" several baby caches?
---do not climb over ridges and mountains; but would travel the lower trails. Will sometimes cross ridges on easy trails, but normally will not "break" new trails over rugged areas.
---might climb a tree if frightened and they think they're boxed in.
---have poor eyesight, but a strong sense of smell. Bear hunters have to stay upwind of the bear in order to get close to their target.

In the close up photo of the bear figure, is that a whale "broaching" in the close background just to the right of the stature? Also, in the background toward the large hills in the near distant areas, there are some rock / boulder situations that I would take a closer look at, if this was my project.

RockHopper2

Nov 22, 2009
Fletcher, OK
Hey guys and gals, on the standing figure there appears to be an upside down shadow owl on the lower left. Up and to the right is a notch that says door or opening, above that is the head pointing to the right. In DMs above post, look under the word symbols, there appears to be a shadow bat. Bats and bears live in caves. If this figure is man made it has possibilities. RH2

Shortstack

Silver Member
Jan 22, 2007
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Rocky,
I see the owl and notch. There is an odd looking rock on the right side of that broaching whale's bottom jaw, too.

tertiaryjim

Aug 5, 2008
I see #1 A face looking to the sky. Means there is something we need to see that might not be on this monument. Look all around for it. May show up best at Alpha time. #2 A sheep with an X for the eye. #3 S/f #4 Could this be a calender date ? Also, above #4 The top of the monument seems to be a braying donkey. Jim

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread