I THINK I FOUND A SPANISH TREASURE HEART SIGN.....

desertmoons

Bronze Member
Apr 16, 2008
Ok..this is why it gives me pause. Just general impressions that this is not a happy conjunction of signs.

Not saying these are exactly as named, however the critters do not look calm to me..they look in distress mostly!

View attachment zombie.jpg

deathlcloak.jpg

Twisted Fork

Sep 2, 2007
UTAH
Detector(s) used
tf900 & a good old fashioned willow forked limb
AIORIA said:
Here's a pic of one of the patron saints. From far away it looks like an eagle or man standing. From close I am not sure. What do you think this might be guys? A winged eagle, man, ox, or what? Which patron saint is this representing? Can you guys give me the verses that correspond to each saint. Ever since I found the omega and symbol, I have found other things that confirm 100% that this is indeed a spanish site.

The patron saint monument is about 1,800 ft in a NORTHWEST Direction of the omega and treasure symbol.

I have been told that patron saints are mostly in "treasure yards" and that they are often one corner of the triangle that makes up the "treasure yard".

If you look at the saint (last pic) closeup, you'll notice the shadow symbol. It is a cross or a "T".

Any help is much appreciated.....

Air vents are sometimes concealed to look like a rabbit burrow; Drop a pole into the mouth and bury the mine; slide pole out and the rabbits move in. Standing rabbit? Maybe a hint to seek out the rabbits dwelling place in the area. This negative may represent a parrot head, which looks back over it's shoulder as it is perched on the Don's shoulder. Look back from here. The mine can be on a shoulder, around a shoulder, hidden within a shoulder or as a cubby and so on. There may be a standing marker or roost above or near the shoulder.

Twisted Fork

Sep 2, 2007
UTAH
Detector(s) used
tf900 & a good old fashioned willow forked limb
Not sure of the terrain or conditions in the area where your marker is, but it looks like the X and circle simply represent a single marker blazed with an Axe, and standing near to the hidden portal. May be cut right down close the the ground. In the desert it may be a single short barrel cactus cut Joshua tree or Cedar. Pluged entry.

rangler

Bronze Member
Jul 12, 2004
The Land Of The Free Because Of The Brave!
Detector(s) used
for solutions to the jesuit code -email pics to: [email protected]

;[email protected] locations needed! oro bro!
Primary Interest:
Other
Rockhopper,
your wrote....

Hey guys and gals, on the standing figure there appears to be an upside down shadow owl on the lower left. Up and to the right is a notch that says door or opening, above that is the head pointing to the right.

Nice catch there Rocky, hidden in plain site, classic and in your face really. the 'notch' is a good catch too. as this, as hinted by the 'topsy turvy' owl is also upside down..it's a negative up side down "mesa" sign...meaning the 'Kings Trail' as far as I understand it.

Furthermore the 'saint' is really a Bear, and bears are quick death. Plus he diabolically looks at the death trapped area.. luring/compelling you to 'come hither. ( Actually he is looking at the opposite/reverse direction as foretold by the number 4)

The Alpha, which this is..is confirmed by the fact that was placed in the "Northwest Corner" of the area of concern, (treasure yard). The Confirmation of this is the number "4" that tertiaryjim - so astutely pointed out....it MEANS upper left hand corner. Don't forget the double/triple meanings of such signs. So it could be a the number of caches placed around this Alpha as well.
Some pics of this monument later in the day might reveal more data.
What is missing is the hoyo..perhaps if you stood in the right foreground and photoed the upside down mesa sign, squarely to show the most of the mesa outline ( you then would be facing the compass heading of Northwest as well...), the boulder immediately to the right might "close in" and complete a ground hoyo..just a guess but worth trying. There should be a hoyo somewhere.
hope this helps in you tracking this treasure trail
au2u
rangler

PS pm me Rockhound for the meaning of the Dove. This might put you back on track.

grillz

Aug 2, 2009
I couldn't help but notice in topic photo #78 the crest of the hill in the background behind the right shoulder of the bear. It is mimiced by the top of the stone to the left to the number 2 in topic photo #83. I would look for a pointer aimed at this stone.

traderoftreasures

Bronze Member
May 9, 2009
central, Illinois
Detector(s) used
white's spectrum VX3
AIORIA said:
Here's the video in pretty good quality. There are 3 other things that look like marks or carvings that I did not take pictures of but they are in the video. First one is in the beginning as i'm walking towards the site and I turn to look left on a rock that has a big "X" across it.

The other one is a close up of the small rock with an x carved on it that is located on the top of the turtles head close to the nose of it.

I think there is also a boulder with 3 carved dashes on the vid that is not pictured but all these are on the video. Let me know if you think these may be real treasure signs or if im just going a bit out of my head here, LOL.

Thanks everyone, in advance for your replies.... GOD BLESS.

P.S Make sure you click the HQ button to watch in even better quality.
I didn't see any video...and as for the x with a circle... I believe it means x is the bolder with the mark and behind it to the RIGHT is another boulder that is possibly the spot that the circle is referring to

OP
OP
AIORIA

AIORIA

Apr 1, 2009
Hello Tradesoftreasure. I also believe this may be the case. Thank you for your input.

P.S. Sorry you didn't get to see the video. It's been gone for a while.

traderdan

Tenderfoot
Jun 30, 2008
AIORIA said:
Hello Tradesoftreasure. I also believe this may be the case. Thank you for your input.

P.S. Sorry you didn't get to see the video. It's been gone for a while.

update please,.......the X with the circle,...looks alot like the wierd X with a hook to mark Spanish $$ since Columbus, & even
tied to the "Knights Templar".....add the religious carving you found......?????

More please......td

OP
OP
AIORIA

AIORIA

Apr 1, 2009
Is this a heart or is it natural? When I first saw it I thought it was natural, but now I'm having second thoughts... If any of you can confirm wether it is natural or not, I would very much appreciate it. The last picture if you look at the bottom left side of the heart it looks like a little pointer hand sticking out, showing you the direction to travel.

I never paid much attention to this pic but now I just have this gut feeling. Could be wrong though. If i'm not mistaken I think that hand is pointing towards were I found the omega....

Attachments

• heart.jpg
    heart.jpg
    171.1 KB · Views: 1,499
  • heart2.jpg
    heart2.jpg
    194.9 KB · Views: 1,037
  • heart3.jpg
    heart3.jpg
    160.2 KB · Views: 999
OP
OP
AIORIA

AIORIA

Apr 1, 2009
Thanks old dog. How have you been my friend? Hope all is well. I have not been to the site in months. I will be going there soon and I have a couple strategies I will put to work in the field to try and find this treasure. First thing is first though; so I will dig down perhaps 15ft right next to the omega were the symbol is pointing. If I find nothing, then I think the heart I just posted might be one side of a triangle that hides the treasure within.

I would have to find the other 2 sides of the triangle. I think another side of this triangle was the stone that was laying directly in front of the omega boulder laying flat on the ground, that you can see in the first pic of the omega I posted on this thread.

What are your thoughts old dog?? Do you see or know something I don't about this site from all the pics I have posted? Anything and everything that you can tell me, even the smallest little thing will be a whole lot of help for me. Thanks in advance OD. May God give you long life.

Old Dog

Gold Member
May 22, 2007
Western Colorado
AIORIA said:
Thanks old dog. How have you been my friend? Hope all is well. I have not been to the site in months. I will be going there soon and I have a couple strategies I will put to work in the field to try and find this treasure. First thing is first though; so I will dig down perhaps 15ft right next to the omega were the symbol is pointing. If I find nothing, then I think the heart I just posted might be one side of a triangle that hides the treasure within.

I would have to find the other 2 sides of the triangle. I think another side of this triangle was the stone that was laying directly in front of the omega boulder laying flat on the ground, that you can see in the first pic of the omega I posted on this thread.

What are your thoughts old dog?? Do you see or know something I don't about this site from all the pics I have posted? Anything and everything that you can tell me, even the smallest little thing will be a whole lot of help for me. Thanks in advance OD. May God give you long life.

I know you have a Two Box,,, May I suggest you use it before you dig anywhere. Not trying to tell you "Don't Dig" but I will say you will probably dig an empty hole,and these kind of holes make one very tired as well as discourage greatly. (especially a 15 foot deep one LOL)

If you have a triangle figure out where the corners are and work from there. Find all the characteristics of that triangle before you get to a digging mode. the characteristics of the triangle will greatly enhance your chances of recovery. read back through here and find the posts I made on triangles as well as how to interpret them. different triangles require different attack methods. I am happy to help you ... but first find the triangle. Then do some measuring. After that we can come up with a strategy to find the place where you will want to dig. please don't get in a hurry, You can actually destroy your chances of finding anything by digging in the wrong place.

Springfield

Silver Member
Apr 19, 2003
New Mexico
Detector(s) used
BS
Say, AIORIA, I just noticed your post #23 from a couple years ago. That carving may be a form of the symbol frequently used to represent the planet Venus. There's two other similar versions of your carving posted below. Out of curiosity, what state are you searching in? If you can establish a Venus/Quetzalcoatl link, things might get interesting.

Attachments

• Venus.jpg
    Venus.jpg
    48.2 KB · Views: 926
  • Venus-1.JPG
    Venus-1.JPG
    86.3 KB · Views: 899

minetres

Mar 13, 2008
Aioria,

I was wondering when you would find the heart it does confirm there is Gold there and it is very close, is the heart flat on the rock or is it on an angle? You are right I believe the treasure is still there according to the pictures I have seen, looking at the site (pictures you sent) this one is buried and it is deep there may be smaller caches in shallow areas but the big one will be deep. The ground packs hard when something has been buried for 2-3 hundred years, I have seen sand turn into sandstone in 2 years on an Island I used to work on. Keep working on it from time to time studying every thing an you will figure it out, it was meant to be relocated at some time.

Minetres

Quinoa

Bronze Member
Nov 25, 2011
Purgatory
Detector(s) used
Garrett atx pi 12+20inch coil, Garrett mh series, Garrett 2500+t-hound attchmnt, fisher tw-6 two box, Pulsestar pro ii with various coils up to 98 inches, pulsemaster pro w/1.2 m coil
Primary Interest:
Other
I'm bumping this up. Also I see Aioria bumming around occasionally. Minetres seems m.i.a., but would like to speak with him sometime as well. 5 years, alot of info can pass around under wraps...

Alot of info that is just plain wrong, especially many of the ways to use triangles.

Last edited:
Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Time to move on. Good luck everyone .
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm bumping this up. Also I see Aioria bumming around occasionally. Minetres seems m.i.a., but would like to speak with him sometime as well. 5 years, alot of info can pass around under wraps...

Alot of info that is just plain wrong, especially many of the ways to use triangles.

Yea, I like Minetres stuff, you can tell that he has actually hunted the stuff. I know he was in the Military, hopefully everything is fine with him.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread