What's new

I think I got a one ring Gardner today

Digger70pa

Hero Member
Joined
Dec 29, 2012
Messages
737
Reaction score
2,410
Golden Thread
0
Location
The Cumberland Valley
Detector(s) used
Minelab Fisher Teknetics Whites Garret detectors
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I got out this afternoon to a Confederate spots. I think I dug a one ring gardner. Its different than the others. I dug a brass wedding band also. I wonder if it was a soldier or the farmers. Anyway Merry Christmas and happy hunting. Tim
 

Attachments

  • 15456968861810.webp
    15456968861810.webp
    44 KB · Views: 115
  • 15456983367783.webp
    15456983367783.webp
    53.5 KB · Views: 95
  • 15456982224581.webp
    15456982224581.webp
    23.8 KB · Views: 88
  • 15456982880072.webp
    15456982880072.webp
    23.5 KB · Views: 80
Upvote 0
kinda looks like smith carbine. not positive
 
nope i take that back. your correct and nice find. Happy Holidays
 
Yes, you did. Nice find.
 
A nice one for the collection!! Nice save :occasion14:
 
Congratulations. Merry Christmas
 
15457531810954.webp a normal gardner on the left the one ringers on the center & right. This spot has produced New Austrian bullets before & I was really wanting another one of those. I might give it a try tomorrow. Merry Christmas and happy hunting.
 
Last edited:
Very nice finds, congrats!!!
 
You are going to save a few for me, right! Congratulations my friend!
 
Amazing finds Well done Happy new year!!!!!!
 
Indeed you have, great save and Congrats!!! "D"
 
Better hurry up . These GPX machines don't miss too much. Thanks buddy

I may have to invest & get a bigger shovel , those 1 ringers are the Bomb, not like the Explosive type tho . LOL
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom