What's new

I think I have ruined him.....

m bryan

Hero Member
Joined
Jun 12, 2010
Messages
691
Reaction score
50
Golden Thread
0
Location
east texas
Detector(s) used
Delta 4000 and Garrett 300 Teknetics T2 Minelab Explorer SE Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I took a guy that works for me metal detecting recently. I just had one md so I let him do the digging and sifting for the targets. I had told him what targets were were good, that silver, gold etc.......got a copper to a dime signal (must have been on edge)and he dug and pinpointed the target and I heard him yell "woah" and out popped a barber quarter(1897)....about thirty minutes later he found an old mens wedding ring. Both were a first for me and I didn't get to dig them..lol......so he goes and buys an Ace 250 at a pawn shop. First trip out with it he finds a couple wheaties and yesterday he finds a 1926 Merc...........what have I created? lol
 
You have created your own competition. :tongue3:

What a nice guy. :hello:
 
We did the same thing 10 years ago on vacation.
Took one couple with us to Islamarado Fl. for lobstering, now they bring 4 to 8 other peoiple every year. So much for showing off the honey holes!
Every time someone asks me "What are you finding?" I tell them "More trash than treasure! So don't be a litter bug!" LOL!
Ya'll keep having fun!
 
Probably, Now he has the bug Its contagious!!! Recently red has Expressed a Interest in metal detecting And now we are Going to Unload a few Items to pay for a New detector for Me and she wants to use My Whites!!!! This Should be Fun!!! :help: ( yes I know I'm going to get slapped for this) Chug

Knowing her, She will out do me every time we go out Chug :laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7:
 
You broke rule #2 in detecting etiquette. Never reveal you honey holes. Maybe you got a hunting buddy out of the deal. ;D
 
slowNsteady said:
You broke rule #2 in detecting etiquette. Never reveal you honey holes. Maybe you got a hunting buddy out of the deal. ;D
There's plenty room for both of us........as far as I know, I'm the only one in my area that hunts(well, two now lol)....
 
I tell ya what buddy... theres nothing over here in these spots, or over there, and that other spot is all hunted out, you cant go here, especially here, and there, or over there, and that guy will shoot you if your on his property.... blah blah blah. lol :laughing7:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom