engine 823
Sr. Member
- Joined
- Dec 27, 2007
- Messages
- 312
- Reaction score
- 5
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Waynesburg, KY
- Detector(s) used
- Whites XLT, ACE 150
Hello All I'm not really complaining so don't take this as if I were. I went on a 50 bank road trip yesterday in a new LARGE town in our area I had never been to. The last road trip was a total flop so I thought I would try a new town. WOW! This placed was HIT HARD by CRH'ers! Every bank I stopped at said that 2-3 people came everyday looking for halves! I found 2-3 clad every now and again but not much! I stopped at one bank and they said someone had brought in alot of halves that they were told came from a Grandparents estate after they passed. I got excited for no reason. SOME CRH'ers DUMPS! In 50 banks I found 4 x 40% and 1 x 90% Halves. Lord knows how much gas I spent and wear I put on my car.
I plan on sticking to ordering boxes through banks now. I will have no extra time spent driving all over the place and I seem to do better or at least as good as my last attempts at road trips. I currently have $2000.00 a week ordered. I also have had excellent luck looking pawn shops etc...
Found this at a pawn shop yesterday. I didn't really know what it was at the time and neither did they but I knew it sounded like silver when I dropped it on the counter. Bought it for .50 cents. I'm happy with it
Quick Coinage Facts
Years Minted: 1964
Composition: 90% Silver, 10% Copper
Diameter: 35 mm
Weight: 20 grams (0.5787 oz of silver)
Total Mintage: 1,408,000
Unique Features: Lettered Edge
I plan on sticking to ordering boxes through banks now. I will have no extra time spent driving all over the place and I seem to do better or at least as good as my last attempts at road trips. I currently have $2000.00 a week ordered. I also have had excellent luck looking pawn shops etc...
Found this at a pawn shop yesterday. I didn't really know what it was at the time and neither did they but I knew it sounded like silver when I dropped it on the counter. Bought it for .50 cents. I'm happy with it
Quick Coinage Facts
Years Minted: 1964
Composition: 90% Silver, 10% Copper
Diameter: 35 mm
Weight: 20 grams (0.5787 oz of silver)
Total Mintage: 1,408,000
Unique Features: Lettered Edge
Attachments
Upvote
0







