I think I may start a Pull Tab collection....

A

autobot79

Attachments

• MDing may 5th.jpg
    MDing may 5th.jpg
    35.9 KB · Views: 231
Upvote 0
Hey, they are paying more for aluminum right now, soooooo.......

Last time I went to a local park, a young boy followed me around taking my pull tabs. Alot of schools have drives to collect tabs for one reason or another. Just a thought.

Anthony

hmmmm,

pulltabs are ok but, there's gotta be other stuff there too,

keep us posted,

HH

Lonewolfe

RI-jenw, did they cut off the hands of the guy who invented pluill tabs? Are these his hands?

:o Pull a tab find a treasure!? I've been told you've got to pull the tabs before you can get the treasure that lies below. well I'm off to a great start ;D Wanted to see how fast it? would fill. So now I'm just as excited to get those old pull tabs (Hahahahaha) not !!!!!!!

? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? psgen

Attachments

• Tabs1.jpg
    Tabs1.jpg
    82.8 KB · Views: 182
  • Tabs2.jpg
    Tabs2.jpg
    67.6 KB · Views: 173
Yeah,I save all mine for my son to take to school.All the copper and brass I save an give to a slightly mentally challenged man who is out everyday rain or shine picking up cans and other metals.

I used a 10 X 14 DD coil on the back lot at work today at lunch. I learned that when you use a bigger coil, you can dig screwtops MUCH deeper!!!

Maybe the reason I have not dug my first Gold Ring is cause I have not dug too many pull tab signals in my first 10 years of this hobby........Think I'll start to more now.....that I know it MAY BE A RING or a McNickle....

holy crap thats alot of pull tabs keep hunting don't be discouraged that all i find anyway so were in the same boat

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back