i think this looks intresting

roswellborn

Jan 9, 2006
Washington state
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
bcs123 said:
no one wants to comment??

I'm using a friend's computer, and they don't have google earth on their computer. Once I get home again, I"ll certainly look it up. It'll be a few days though.

Unless you wanted to post a picture of it (there are directions for that on the google earth website).

take it easy and HH
Nan

OP
OP
bcs123

bcs123

Aug 15, 2006
missouri
Detector(s) used
mxt
i think this is how u do it

Attachments

• intresting.jpg
    intresting.jpg
    79.9 KB · Views: 3,152

JakePhelps

Silver Member
Jul 7, 2005
Massachusetts
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Cibola
What exactly is it? Give us some description of the area, is it a road, path, trail, stream, river, etc... why does it look interesting?

Badger Bart

Mar 24, 2005
It would be helpful to have some context to this. What is it you think you see? Is this a rural mountainous are? What is the white building? in the upper RH corner, a barn? Is this a cow pasture and cowpaths, and deer trails around the other wooded areas? What are the objects next to the building? Sheep? Pigs? Goats? Yeti? Nudists?

OP
OP
bcs123

bcs123

Aug 15, 2006
missouri
Detector(s) used
mxt
the white things are farm equip....(tractor-hay conditioner and bailer) no cows the lines at the bottom are old roads that are mostly grown up never used

pcolaboy

Sep 5, 2006
Pensacola, Fl
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer XS
I'm not really sure what you are referring to but the cleared stip of land running horizontally at the bottom looks to like a power line or gas line right-of-way with a service road (trail).

Pcola

holeintoe

Jan 4, 2006
Looks like cutout paths for Electrical towers and service roads for the towers when they were installed. Or are you looking at something else?

OP
OP
bcs123

bcs123

Aug 15, 2006
missouri
Detector(s) used
mxt
i was refering to the trees under the marker....i thinks its weird that the hole field is cleared except for that spot ...i dont know ....could be anything i supose...

musstag

Aug 10, 2006
I think you'r stretching it a bit there. Looks normal to me. There are millions of tree 'setups' like this.
Different type of tree, was not cut, may have been a house between the several trees.

OP
OP
bcs123

bcs123

Aug 15, 2006
missouri
Detector(s) used
mxt
well found out who owns the land and he took me out there and this is what was there.......................................................................................................

thats right not a thing just an old spring in the patch of trees ...he said from what he was told when they cleared the land they left the trees around it so they had a cool place to take a rest and get something to drink....thinks for all the replys p.s. the pond is new

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions