What's new

I think we need to go back to the older old 20s and 10s...

What do you guys think?

  • I like the new ones

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    4

JakePhelps

Silver Member
Joined
Jul 7, 2005
Messages
3,020
Reaction score
17
Golden Thread
0
Location
Massachusetts
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Cibola
I think we need to go back to the older old 20's and 10's...

I think the government has been ruining our money ever since they first changed the 20 :-\ I think we need to go back a few steps to the older old 20 :)
 

Attachments

  • DFHSDHJSDFGJD.webp
    DFHSDHJSDFGJD.webp
    5 KB · Views: 364
  • 20bighed.webp
    20bighed.webp
    52.1 KB · Views: 379
  • 20oldhed.webp
    20oldhed.webp
    52.4 KB · Views: 381
Re: I think we need to go back to the older old 20's and 10's...

I just wish they had the gold to back up what they already have printed.I like the old older ones though.Or is it older old ones? ;D ;D
 
Re: I think we need to go back to the older old 20's and 10's...

Jake,

nice prints of the bills you got there ;)

have a good un................
 
Re: I think we need to go back to the older old 20's and 10's...

$20? Make mine a double eagle!
 
Re: I think we need to go back to the older old 20's and 10's...

Ol' Andy doesn't look as impressive, even though he's bigger, on the new "Peach color" bill. He's grouchier looking on the old ones.
 
Re: I think we need to go back to the older old 20's and 10's...

Let's see, They come out with all new bills to cut down on counterfeiting! OK! But they keep the old bills in circulation too.

If I was a counterfeiter, which type would I do? DUH!!!
 
Re: I think we need to go back to the older old 20's and 10's...

The government took our national heroes and turned them into cartoon characters with this new currency. I like the old bills with their better portraits. I think they changed the colors on the bills so we would gradually become accustomed to the next change in currency...Ameros. IF/WHEN that happens, I'm moving into a cave and living like Robinson Crusoe.
 
Re: I think we need to go back to the older old 20's and 10's...

I just need alot more of them :D
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom