What's new

🔎 UNIDENTIFIED I thought it was a spoon handle until.....

cudamark

San Diego Ring Finder
🥇 Charter Member
Top Banner Poster
Joined
Mar 16, 2011
Messages
15,096
Reaction score
20,178
Golden Thread
1
Location
San Diego
🥇 Banner finds
1
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800/900, Fisher Impulse AQ, E-Trac, 2 Excal 1000's, White's TM808, VibraProbe, 15" NEL Attack, Mi6, Steath 920ix and 720i scoops, TRX, etc....
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I turned it over and saw this notched bracket soldered to it. It's about 4 inches long. It's also a bit too thin to be a spoon/fork handle. Any ideas?
 

Attachments

  • 20230117_142441.webp
    20230117_142441.webp
    1.4 MB · Views: 192
One pic ?... come on... you know the drill. :)

First thought is a hair barrette... but ?
 
Last edited:
Upvote 0
Looks like some sort of peeler. Fisher scaler. Etc.
 
Upvote 1
Upvote 2
I don't think your spoon guess is too far off. although it looks painful ;ever hear of a shoe spoon?
 
Upvote 0
Shoe horn, yes.....shoe spoon, no.
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom