What's new

I thought there wouldve been more to find here!

ANTIQUARIAN

Gold Member
🥇 Charter Member
Joined
Apr 24, 2010
Messages
13,021
Reaction score
28,183
Golden Thread
1
Location
Upper Canada 🇨🇦
🥇 Banner finds
1
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, Lesche Piranha 35 Shovel & 'Garrett Carrot'
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I thought there would've been more to find here!


I received permission from the land developer last week to detect this property, the house is scheduled for demolition later in the fall.
I'm thinking the house dates to the 1920's or 30's, as was evident by the age of the finds. :icon_scratch:
The soil here was very clean and soft, therefore maybe everything has sunk out of range of the Garrett AT Pro. :dontknow:

This is why next year I plan on investing in the Deus... with my wife's blessing of course! :tongue3:
My goal on every hunt is the same as Bruce's, I want to find at least one keeper and yesterday it was 1933 Penny. :laughing7:

Anyway, here are the the finds, thanks for looking!
Dave
 

Attachments

  • 20150920_103751_resized-crop.webp
    20150920_103751_resized-crop.webp
    74.1 KB · Views: 123
  • 20150920_103837_resized-crop.webp
    20150920_103837_resized-crop.webp
    87.7 KB · Views: 112
  • 20150918_124706_resized-crop.webp
    20150918_124706_resized-crop.webp
    124.8 KB · Views: 108
  • 20150920_100517_resized-crop.webp
    20150920_100517_resized-crop.webp
    113.4 KB · Views: 110
  • 20150920_120159_resized-crop.webp
    20150920_120159_resized-crop.webp
    80.8 KB · Views: 109
  • 20150920_141924_resized-crop.webp
    20150920_141924_resized-crop.webp
    50.3 KB · Views: 105
  • 20150920_142016_resized-crop.webp
    20150920_142016_resized-crop.webp
    36.1 KB · Views: 112
Upvote 10
You never know. Some produce finds, & some don't. We all just keep looking.
 
Looks like that place has a lot of secrets. I would hit it hard again immediately. Nice stuff on what you found so far. Congrats!
 
I like what you found so far, it would be enough for me to go back.
 
By the size of that property it would take about 40 hours to grid it and hit it in 2 directions. Maybe after a soaking rain you will hear the beeps of the deeper treasures.
 
Hey,I like those two small toy cars.
 
I too have puzzled over why so many sites that looked dreamy to me , turned up almost nothing exciting ? I think it's less about
stuff sinking too deep for your AT Pro , and more about the goodies either weren't there to begin with or they got "hoovered" up in
the seventies/eighties . I would see if you can get back there after the demo clearance , that might expose some areas to you
search coil that nobody has ever hunted .
 
I'm not sure the Deus would do any better than the ATP!
 
Least your out diggin Dave:thumbsup:

~Blaze~
 
Funny, how some sites are like that….some areas are rich in relics and coins yet some yield not much at all….either someone detected it before or no one lost anything...
 
ANTIQUE I LIKE THE WATCH AND THE LADEL SPOON ....
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom