What's new

I thought this was a belt buckle but I'm not sure

RelicHunterPro

Full Member
Joined
May 13, 2018
Messages
219
Reaction score
590
Golden Thread
0
Location
Worcester Massachuttes
Detector(s) used
Garrett at pro Garrett at max
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Seems like a belt buckle I also thought it was apart of an old clock what are your thoughts
 

Attachments

  • 20180513_164506.webp
    20180513_164506.webp
    419.6 KB · Views: 97
  • 20180513_164510.webp
    20180513_164510.webp
    443.4 KB · Views: 91
Was going to say part of a clock frame, but what size is this thing?
 
Last edited:
Upvote 0
metal_detector.gif
Sure does match the other "clock parts" found in TN. I am sure a member will pipe in shortly.
 
Upvote 0
that is defiantly a clock part i have dug dozens of these things
 
Upvote 0
It read a lower number on my at pro but I dug it anyways the target was a solid hit so why not dig it up !
 
Upvote 0
always dig everything i got a signal sounding like a nail when i dug it. it was a button
 
Upvote 0
No matter how high tech detectors get, you can't always go by numbers or tones.
 
Upvote 0
yeap clock part
 
Upvote 0
Looks like a clock frame. I have one similar to it, only mine is shaped different.
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom