What's new

I thought this was junk

cudamark

San Diego Ring Finder
🥇 Charter Member
Top Banner Poster
Joined
Mar 16, 2011
Messages
15,096
Reaction score
20,180
Golden Thread
1
Location
San Diego
🥇 Banner finds
1
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800/900, Fisher Impulse AQ, E-Trac, 2 Excal 1000's, White's TM808, VibraProbe, 15" NEL Attack, Mi6, Steath 920ix and 720i scoops, TRX, etc....
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I guess, technically it is, but, I think it's cool anyway. When I dug it in an area where I was finding 100 year old coins, it was just a crusty blob. Anyone have an idea when they made this Donald Duck ring? Thanks.
 

Attachments

  • 100_1391.webp
    100_1391.webp
    590.4 KB · Views: 234
Upvote 34
Nice find---------------I guess a Quack made it.:thumbsup::laughing7::occasion14:
Marvin
 
Liking the duck ring, beats getting a mitt of dirty clad any day.
 
That's a nice looking little ring.
 
Do some research, it may have value. I know that I like it..... though some refer to me as a quack on occasion!
 
If it fit, I'd wear it! Very cool find for sure.
 
Fit isn't a problem.....it's a self-adjuster type. I haven't found another like it online, so, I don't know the age of it. Maybe 40's? 50's?
 
neat find.Best bet might be to put it on the what is it forum.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom