What's new

I want a Water scoop ?

coin finder

Sr. Member
Joined
Jan 5, 2007
Messages
343
Reaction score
3
Golden Thread
0
Detector(s) used
Beach Hunter ID 300
Hi, all This is coin finder, I an looking for a wet sand scoop but NOT one with Holes in it, but one with has mesh bottom so the sand go's out fast.------> AKA------> Joe ------> From Long Island N.Y.
 
Or make it the way you want it.....Matt
 
Reminds me of the story about the ole hound sitting on a thorn and howling...problem is easily solved :thumbsup:

Try this site....http://www.rtgstore.com/rtgroyalscoops.htm

I have a similar scoop with a 2 piece handle...paid about $30...
 

Attachments

  • SAND SCOOP.webp
    SAND SCOOP.webp
    5.1 KB · Views: 165
I got one, be willing to sell it since I only go up to the waters edge.

Mine is all Stainless steel and the handle separates. You could jack a car with it.
 
I didn't see one for around $30 0n that site.


Hey JohnnieWalker what is the size of the scoop and how much do you want for it.....Matt
 
stefen said:
Reminds me of the story about the ole hound sitting on a thorn and howling...problem is easily solved :thumbsup:


:laughing9:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom