Roadquest
Bronze Member
- Joined
- Oct 13, 2005
- Messages
- 1,779
- Reaction score
- 95
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
- #1
Thread Owner
I want to buy. Put on lay away. A used or new Minelab Explorer SE Pro. From a dealer or private owner. i want to pay $100 down and $100 per month. So I would like to get a used one, that would not take so long to pay off.But I would take a new one. I'm sure I would pay this off long before the lay away plan. But, for now I need to set it up this way. I was thinking someone on here would have one.Or maybe knew someone that had one. I have been a member here since 2005. Contact me here or by email C15Stars@aol.com or give me a call at 804-255-0085 I am in Chester Va. Thanks Clayton
Well.I hit the wrong key on Pro on the heading. But, you all know what it is.
Well.I hit the wrong key on Pro on the heading. But, you all know what it is.
Last edited:








