retiree
Full Member
- Joined
- Mar 18, 2009
- Messages
- 119
- Reaction score
- 4
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Grand Prairie,Texas
- Detector(s) used
- ace 250
- #1
Thread Owner
Decided to hit the local beach this morning. Found the usual pull tabs and some clad. The beach started to fill up with people so I was working my way back to my truck and decided to hit the tot lot. Got a signal about 15ft. before Igot there. Started to dig and saw something moving out of the corner of my eye. Looked up and there was a skunk walking along some rocks. I figured that was a sign for me to go.

m Ill Say this as clearly as possible if the mods need to delete this post I am making Please do so
I agree I do not like certain ones such as skunks rats mice Roaches Squrrels but well we just have to get along with them til our Creator Comes back for mot of us or all it a dependant thing on who believes and whom doesn't as per my self I am firm believer and if any one like to pm to hear my story of how I almost died and came back I will tell you the Truth








