I was awakened by the T.V. because...

PullTabProphet

Mar 17, 2014
West FL
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I heard a somewhat familiar voice. A voice I had heard quite a few times while watching videos on a Youtube channel I subscribe to. I didn't realize it at first but, then I opened my eyes and it hit me - where I knew the voice from.

It was our own Chicago Ron sportin' his new choppers in a clear choice dental implant commercial!

You're a T.V. star now dude!

I have a few toofers I need replaced and had looked into implants myself... $ Owww! $

I need to find some more silver & gold I guess! :laughing7:

Anyways, I hope you worked a deal w/ 'em for gracing their commercial with that handsome mug of yours! :thumbsup:

BC1969

Banned
Sep 4, 2013
Somewhere directly above the center of the Earth.
Primary Interest:
Other
Last time I looked into implants, would run 45-60 grand for a full set. A buddy told me matter of factly he got his full set for less than 15k..he flew to China and had it done. Seems kinda drastic, but hey that's a big price difference.

BC

texasred777

Bronze Member
Nov 21, 2013
Mountain Home, Idaho
Detector(s) used
BH Lone Star, BH Tracker IV, BH Tracker 2-D/707, Harbor Freight MD-3005, and 2 BH 840
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I've often wondered if implants were really all that great. Have there not been some problems with them; infections, poor installations, etc.? I've not looked into it, but just a little 'blurb' here and there about someone not pleased with the implants.
I've had regular dentures since February, 1979. I've had so little trouble with them, I haven't been to the dentist since October, 1979. I've been very pleased with them.
Yes, I've known some people who have had really bad experiences with dentures. I guess I was just blessed to get the right dentist and lab that made 'em.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions