pistol perfect
Full Member
- Joined
- Feb 7, 2008
- Messages
- 195
- Reaction score
- 7
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- southern california
- Detector(s) used
- fisher gold bug pro
- #1
Thread Owner
I am not sure if this was used long ago or not but I found this in the southern california mountains today when I was out with my sluice box. its about 25 pounds and looks like it has a carved out hole
may be natural or may be a old tool
I gave up detecting and now I sluice and pan!!! VERY HARD WORK!!!! ANY THOUGHTS? I left it in the mountains but may return to get it if its a old tool
I had about 80 pounds of gear on me and I was 2 miles from my car so I did not want to carry it all the way back.
may be natural or may be a old tool
I gave up detecting and now I sluice and pan!!! VERY HARD WORK!!!! ANY THOUGHTS? I left it in the mountains but may return to get it if its a old tool
I had about 80 pounds of gear on me and I was 2 miles from my car so I did not want to carry it all the way back.
SORRY! but i appears to me it may have been used for grinding corn/seeds or it could be just a rock that got a hole bored into it! my wifes relations (N. California)have bigger rocks in their back yrad that were used to grind seeds/corn and the holes are similar to yours!id bet it was for grinding seeds.







