What's new

I was robbed!

That suks. It's the drug addicts. Most of crimes committed are because of drug addicts. Look at it this way man, it could have been worse. They didn't enter the home.
 
had a $2500 HP notebook stolen from my house recently while I was asleep upstairs. I was absolutely gutted. Lost loads of work. My sympathies to you!!
 
I can truly say that for the better part of my adult life I reveled in putting those theiving a$$holes in the penitentiary! That was my high! Monty
 
Monty said:
I can truly say that for the better part of my adult life I reveled in putting those theiving a$$holes in the penitentiary! That was my high! Monty


good work Monty, thank you :icon_thumright:
 
The guy must have been an idiot or stoned to take a jacket and camera and not think those machines were worth anything.
As mad as you are be thankful he didn't grab them.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom