fyrffytr1
Gold Member
- Joined
- Mar 5, 2010
- Messages
- 7,742
- Reaction score
- 12,706
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Southwest Georgia
- Detector(s) used
- XP Deus, White's DFX
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
- #1
Thread Owner
Some $%&^%&^^%!!! came into my garage last night and entered my truck. They stole an old work jacket that was laying on the seat and my digital camera that was in the console!
They overlooked the GPS that was in the dash bin and they walked right by my DFX and XLT.
All I can say is that there is a special place in H**l for a thief.
They overlooked the GPS that was in the dash bin and they walked right by my DFX and XLT.
All I can say is that there is a special place in H**l for a thief.
I've sold a ton of stuff over the past 5 years with no problems, but now I can't use my case.








