Ammoman Bronze Member Joined Oct 12, 2015 Messages 2,221 Reaction score 5,392 Golden Thread 0 Location NC Detector(s) used XP Deus, XP Deus2, NOX 900, Tesoro Compadre.. Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Apr 26, 2020 #1 I found this yesterday while out with my new Toy. At first I was thinking money clip but the chain link at the top indicates it might be something else. Any ideas? Thanks for your help!
I found this yesterday while out with my new Toy. At first I was thinking money clip but the chain link at the top indicates it might be something else. Any ideas? Thanks for your help!
ticndig Silver Member Joined Apr 17, 2009 Messages 3,656 Reaction score 8,619 Golden Thread 1 Location Cumberland Va 🥇 Banner finds 1 Detector(s) used T-2-SE Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Apr 26, 2020 #2 key chain that goes on your belt Upvote 0
nhbenz Gold Member Joined Dec 30, 2004 Messages 6,827 Reaction score 6,852 Golden Thread 0 Location Brentwood, NH Detector(s) used White's Classic SL White's Surf P.I. Apr 26, 2020 #3 edit: I agree. Also often used to attach a pocket watch, or a wallet I suppose. Last edited: Apr 26, 2020 Upvote 0
Ammoman Bronze Member Joined Oct 12, 2015 Messages 2,221 Reaction score 5,392 Golden Thread 0 Location NC Detector(s) used XP Deus, XP Deus2, NOX 900, Tesoro Compadre.. Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Apr 26, 2020 Thread Owner #4 Awesome! Makes perfect sense. Thanks, will mark it solved. Last edited: Apr 26, 2020 Upvote 0