Mar 19, 2012
Spring TX
Detector(s) used
CTX3030/F75LTD/ Garrett AtPro/ XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Bill G

Jan 8, 2006
Well my older son heard I was really interested in the full size Deteknix W6 Pro wireless headphones. I had also mentioned I was waiting for more reviews of field use on them and was going to give it a little more time before I got a pair. Well he surprised me the other day and went on line and got me a pair of the Deteknix W6 Pro wireless full size headphones. All I can say is they have really good sound no noticeable delay no signal loss at anytime so far. They also look good and fit good and the build quality seems good. So far the battery life has been good they charge easy and just plain seem to work well as advertised. Time will tell on their durability and long term quality and how long the batteries will function as designed. I am not hard on my equipment and take care of my stuff so I have high expectations. I would not say they sound better than my Gray Ghost headphones but I will say they sound every bit as good to me. So far the W6 Pro wireless headphones have worked great on my Tesoro Tejon,Tesoro Vaquero and the White's M6.

It is really nice not having to plug in your headphone to the detector, a lot nicer than I thought it would be

Happy Hunting All,
Bill G

* Tesoro Tejon
* Tesoro Vaquero
* Tesoro Sand Shark
* Whites M6

Attachments

• WA-pro-500x500.png
    WA-pro-500x500.png
    49.1 KB · Views: 212
Last edited:

Bill G

Jan 8, 2006
Well my older son heard I was really interested in the full size Deteknix W6 Pro wireless headphones. I had also mentioned I was waiting for more reviews of field use on them and was going to give it a little more time before I got a pair. Well he surprised me the other day and went on line and got me a pair of the Deteknix W6 Pro wireless full size headphones. All I can say is they have really good sound no noticeable delay no signal loss at anytime so far. They also look good and fit good and the build quality seems good. So far the battery life has been good they charge easy and just plain seem to work well as advertised. Time will tell on their durability and long term quality and how long the batteries will function as designed. I am not hard on my equipment and take care of my stuff so I have high expectations. I would not say they sound better than my Gray Ghost headphones but I will say they sound every bit as good to me. So far the W6 Pro wireless headphones have worked great on my Tesoro Tejon,Tesoro Vaquero and the White's M6.

It is really nice not having to plug in your headphone to the detector, a lot nicer than I thought it would be

Happy Hunting All,
Bill G

* Tesoro Tejon
* Tesoro Vaquero
* Tesoro Sand Shark
* Whites M6

A quick update after hunting with the W6 Pro wireless headphones for several days now. I have been griding some areas and switching back and fourth between my newer pair of Gray Ghost headphones and the W6 Pro wireless headphones for real time comparison between the two. I still feel everything I said about the W6 Pro headphones to be true but I think I slightly like the sound of the Gray Ghost headphones better. Useing both pair of headphones back to back is the way I could tell which I liked better. I am sure that if I had not done this comparison that I would not have truly known ( both brands sound really good). I found my like for the Gray Ghost audio to be more noticeable with my Vaquero but also noticeable on my Tejon.

In summery,

If I had not done this test back to back with my two main detectors I may never have really noticed the minute differences. Of course others mileage and outcome may be diffrent.

Happy Hunting All,
Bill G

* Tesoro Tejon
* Tesoro Vaquero
* Tesoro Sand Shark
* Whites M6

Every find is a good find, some are just great!!!!!!! HH

Yar

Greenie
Mar 29, 2013
Wellington, Co
Detector(s) used
MXT ALL PRO, Compadre, and Prizm 6t., Garrett pro pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Mine cut out when I swing far to the right ie no signal through my body. Mounted it on top of my MXTs display helped some and or wearing them left side to right ear. Anyone else having rig issue? I don't trust them on non threshold as I can tell when it cuts out that way.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions