D diggerranger Sr. Member Joined Mar 4, 2016 Messages 393 Reaction score 862 Golden Thread 0 Location VA Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Apr 19, 2018 #1 I found these on same farm that I found Confederate bullets and artifacts. I was surprised to find .45 caliber bullets this old and big. The only thing I came up with is .45 whitworth. Any ideas? Thanks
I found these on same farm that I found Confederate bullets and artifacts. I was surprised to find .45 caliber bullets this old and big. The only thing I came up with is .45 whitworth. Any ideas? Thanks
smokeythecat Platinum Member Joined Nov 22, 2012 Messages 20,926 Reaction score 41,158 Golden Thread 10 Location Maryland 🥇 Banner finds 10 Detector(s) used XP Deus II Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Apr 19, 2018 #2 It is possible. Check the base. What does it look like? Upvote 0
Truth Gold Member Joined Apr 13, 2016 Messages 14,366 Reaction score 32,167 Golden Thread 2 Location Abita Springs La....Born in New Orleans 🥇 Banner finds 2 Detector(s) used EQUINOX 800 Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Apr 19, 2018 #3 If your base look like this? $250-$300 A lot of them have that hexagon shape. I found this one but it not a Whitworth Last edited: Apr 19, 2018 Upvote 0
If your base look like this? $250-$300 A lot of them have that hexagon shape. I found this one but it not a Whitworth
D diggerranger Sr. Member Joined Mar 4, 2016 Messages 393 Reaction score 862 Golden Thread 0 Location VA Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Apr 19, 2018 Thread Owner #4 Nope I’m guessing something else. Upvote 0