john glassman Hero Member Joined Apr 16, 2007 Messages 708 Reaction score 1,120 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Apr 3, 2008 Thread Owner #1 I went digging by myself for four hour's and found a ton of bottle's here's a few i cleaned up!! I found mother friend from alanta GA. any value on this one and my first three side amber poison bottle it a sweet!! Attachments slim pick\'s part two!!.webp 86.4 KB · Views: 325
I went digging by myself for four hour's and found a ton of bottle's here's a few i cleaned up!! I found mother friend from alanta GA. any value on this one and my first three side amber poison bottle it a sweet!!
Hill Billy Bronze Member Joined Jun 3, 2007 Messages 1,769 Reaction score 76 Golden Thread 0 Detector(s) used Whites XLT Primary Interest: Other Apr 4, 2008 #2 Nice finds John,keep at it i'm sure there is more.No idea on values, sorry.
crazyjarhead Gold Member Joined Sep 10, 2007 Messages 10,318 Reaction score 45 Golden Thread 0 Location N. San Diego County Detector(s) used Ace 250 Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Jan 10, 2009 #3 you must have a nice diggin spot