I wish we would deal direct with the Federal Reserve.

canaboy123

Sep 22, 2011
N/A
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Dont you just wish we could order currency and coin from the federal reserve? I think people should be able to aquire any amount of coin or currency if they want it(after proper investigation to prevent money laundering) Imagine ordering $50,000 in halves and they wont even bat an eye at such an amount or, sigh....we can dream cant we.

Didn't the bank of canada deal with the general public at one point?

I stumbled upon this information on withdrawl and deposit regulations from the FED

http://www.frbservices.org/operations/currency/currency_depositing_examples.html

Maybe one day, but until then we must struggle to obtain Coins and currency from banks.

I understand the FED totally just call me jealous.:tongue3:

Last edited:

crhstreetwalker

Apr 27, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
View attachment 671169
View attachment 671170
View attachment 671172
View attachment 671171
671168-ems-guide-how-deal-tellers-greensmoke.jpg

Attachments

• 671167-ems-guide-how-deal-tellers-end-fed-spiderweb-graphic.jpg
    671167-ems-guide-how-deal-tellers-end-fed-spiderweb-graphic.jpg
    44 KB · Views: 122
Last edited:
OP
OP
C

canaboy123

Sep 22, 2011
N/A
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Bernanke.jpg
\

I understand you conspiracy guys but show respect, he is the second most powerful man in the country and knows what he is doing when it comes to monetary policy. The last thing he probably wants is to work long sleepless nights only to get attacked 24/7

So just be easy.

Last edited:
OP
OP
C

canaboy123

Sep 22, 2011
N/A
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Why would the fed wanna help us CRH'rs...

They probably never will but it would help coin and currency circulate a bit,i would be more then happy to pay fee's

I'm greatful they allow us to search/play with there property, to begin with. So before you dump help them out and wash the coins before dumping.

Last edited:

crhstreetwalker

Apr 27, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
kevinbomb123, you are either doing this as a joke or you do not fully understand the history of these crooks. It shouldn't be their property in the first place! What do you not understand about them stealing everyones gold in 1933? They got to keep all of that for themselves, what is so hard to understand about that? That was the removal of prosperity in America. What makes you think they will give that back? That's right, they won't. Revolution has to happen for that to take effect. Stop glorifying the biggest thug we have right now!!!!!!!!

Bernanke is slime, he avoids answering all questions directly and steers the conversation. That guy along with all of the other federal reserve scum needs to be hung for crimes against humanity.

Last edited:
OP
OP
C

canaboy123

Sep 22, 2011
N/A
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
We just had a major economic problem,its going to take time to heal. We had to get off the gold standard, it wasnt working so the gold confiscation was a sacrifice that had to be made,

It's perfectly fine to hold silver and gold assets now at least.

crhstreetwalker

Apr 27, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
We just had a major economic problem,its going to take time to heal. We had to get off the gold standard, it wasnt working so the gold confiscation was a sacrifice that had to be made,

It's perfectly fine to hold silver and gold assets now at least.

You still don't understand. First of all, if the Federal Reserve didn't exist, there wouldn't be any major economic problems because our money would be SOUND instead of the BS that it is now! Second of all, WE ABSOLUTELY DID NOT HAVE TO GET OFF OF THE GOLD STANDARD! We got robbed. Your great grandparents got robbed. Stop this nonsense, there is no debate over whether the Federal Reserve is beneficial. Could you imagine what would happen if this was taught about in school or not kept a secret? Everyone would finally wake up and END THE FED!

sagittarius98

Gold Member
Jan 16, 2012
Maryland
Detector(s) used
White's Coinmaster
Primary Interest:
Other
Bernanke.jpg
\

I understand you conspiracy guys but show respect, he is the second most powerful man in the country and knows what he is doing when it comes to monetary policy. The last thing he probably wants is to work long sleepless nights only to get attacked 24/7

So just be easy.

It's not really a conspiracy, it's that most people are oblivious to the fact the Federal Reserve is stealing our money and causing inflation. It is just sad the presidents of any central bank have lots of power.

Adamkir

Aug 19, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
There has been a systematic devaluing if the dollar since the fed has been allowed to work outside the parameters of a gold standard.. We now must suffer through the tyranny that is quantitative easing. During the current administration alone our dollar has devalued by several percentage points. It is set to be devalued by 33% over 20 years. This is theft! Pure and simple...

http://www.forbes.com/sites/charles...serves-explicit-goal-devalue-the-dollar-33/2/

Generic_Lad

Bronze Member
Jul 23, 2010
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250, Bounty Hunter Quick Draw
Primary Interest:
Other
Every fiat currency has suffered huge blows either by massive inflation or hyperinflation. Every single one of them. Gold confiscation was not a "sacrifice" you had to make any more than a mugger wanting your wallet is a "sacrifice". You cannot legislate or print your way to prosperity, governments have a track record of only destroying wealth, never creating it.

Our dollar is a lie. The Federal Reserve was created under a lie (congress passed it thinking it was supposed to "regulate" the banks, not that it was designed by the banks themselves!) Roosevelt made the currency itself a lie by robbing the true wealth of America for selfish gain (the government benefited greatly because the dollar was instantly devalued and gold clauses were then illegal allowing the government to pay contracts with the now worthless dollar rather than in real money), the politicians devalued the dollar further by printing more to fund unnecessary wars that they didn't have the gold to back up (because the dollar was still technically backed by gold and most of the world's other currencies were backed up by the dollar) therefore lying to the world and then Nixon finally made the dollar truly worthless by preventing countries from redeeming their paper dollars in gold as had been promised after WWII under the Bretton-Woods system.

Bernake cannot create a stronger economy. Governments cannot create any sort of meaningful wealth, by their very nature they steal. Only private enterprise and a truly free market with no regulations other than against force and fraud will truly create any sort of non-bubble prosperity.

bigscores

Aug 8, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You can deal direct with the federal reserve if you have the money.

Set up your own "bank". ;)

CoinFetcher

Bronze Member
Apr 29, 2012
Left coast
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Love to treasure hunt
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The only acceptable conspiracy theory is that of Islamoterrorist.

Last edited:

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Today is anniversary of 9/11, if members want to reflect on the lost lives and tragedy then please do it on a separate post, but don't soil their memory with conspiracy theories of a government plot or it will be locked as politics...

SilverForBrains

Bronze Member
Feb 1, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
In response to KevinBomb - I agree with your first post, I would love to bypass the banks. However later you said you wouldn't mind paying the fees to do it. That's where we diverge. If I'm finding 1 40% silver every four boxes of halves, I can't even afford to pay $1 per box, or 50c to pickup and 50c to dump for that matter. I never have, and never will, pay fees to CRH. If it comes down to that, I will start exchanging cash for coins at the door of the bank as people bring them in. Or stand in front of a coinstar and eyeball the change volume, now that would be cool!

MIhunter

Bronze Member
Jun 29, 2011
Southeastern MI
[QUOTE Bernanke is slime, he avoids answering all questions directly and steers the conversation. That guy along with all of the other federal reserve scum needs to be hung for crimes against humanity.[/QUOTE]

"Crimes against humanity"? I am not here to agrue his is a saint or that his policies are correct, but crimes against humanity has a certain genocidal ring that goes beyoud hyperbole to outright silliness.

crhstreetwalker

Apr 27, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
Bernanke is slime, he avoids answering all questions directly and steers the conversation. That guy along with all of the other federal reserve scum needs to be hung for crimes against humanity.

"Crimes against humanity"? I am not here to agrue his is a saint or that his policies are correct, but crimes against humanity has a certain genocidal ring that goes beyoud hyperbole to outright silliness.

I didn't mean it as they literally killed millions of people or anything, I meant in a sense that they are the biggest criminals the world has ever seen. If you control the money, you control the world. That's just how it is, and it's rang true. END THE FED!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread