What's new

I Wonder how she keeps them lit

It's an optical illusion ;D
 
That was quite a performance. I even found myself swaying just a little like I was helping to keep
it going. LOL. Thankd for sharing

Ray
 
Smokin perfromance. :headbang:
 
The giro effect on the flame/heat source throws it outwards, a bit like gravity, or reverse gravity, attraction/repulsion. So the faster the hoop spins the less likely her clothes will catch fire. Having said that, there was a big chance, had she stopped or fallen over, things could go wrong big time, see "youtube" for #uckups along this line. NASA even did an experiment in space re flame and the giro effect, again see youtube.


hammered
 
:icon_thumleft: OMG how cool is that?! Awesome video, I can't wait to show Chug!!!! ;D Thanks for sharing, that young lady has alot of talent!!!!!! :icon_thumright: :hello2: :notworthy:
 

Attachments

  • happy_dance_Snoopy-vi.gif
    happy_dance_Snoopy-vi.gif
    5.7 KB · Views: 191
  • happy_dance_Snoopy-vi.gif
    happy_dance_Snoopy-vi.gif
    5.7 KB · Views: 187
YeeHaaaaaaaaaaaaa !!! :icon_thumleft: :icon_thumleft:
 
I must admit, it was fun waiting for her to ignite, trouble is, she didn't :tongue3:. Still fun tho' :laughing7:

hammered
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom