What's new

I would normaly post this in the coin machine thread but.......

Silver_Fox

Bronze Member
Joined
May 16, 2007
Messages
2,494
Reaction score
11
Golden Thread
0
Location
Good 'Ol USA /
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250 of course
....I am so proud of this find I didn't want anyone to miss it. I went by the Green Machine like I always do at the market. I could see a lot of change in the return. It took me four scoops to get it all.
When I got home there was:
16 cents in pennies
$1 in nickles
$2.70 in dimes
$15.25 in quarters

Total: $18.95

The down side, no old coins.....LOL
I just wonder how long they had been sitting in there. You snooze you lose.

HH, S_F :icon_jokercolor:
 

Attachments

  • ScreenHunter_10.webp
    ScreenHunter_10.webp
    63.2 KB · Views: 295
Upvote 0
No Shame in your Game Amigo ;D That haul rules :icon_king:

Acevillav
 
Some poor little kid who just dumped his life savings in that thing was probably at the service desk asking someone why he didn't get a receipt for his coins. ???
Along comes the Fox who scoops the reject slot clean and races away!!! ;D
Congrats!
 
TXTim said:
Some poor little kid who just dumped his life savings in that thing was probably at the service desk asking someone why he didn't get a receipt for his coins. ???
Along comes the Fox who scoops the reject slot clean and races away!!! ;D
Congrats!
Actually I had to go to the service desk to get smokes. No one asking while I was there. I think they were long gone. I didn't tell either....LOL.
BTW, I did find another penny in front of the counter....... :thumbsup:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom