Ice Cold Gold

russau

Gold Member
May 29, 2005
St. Louis, missouri
Well if you've been following this show you know that in two episodes they voted some men off the show because (their reasoning) these two men didn't fit into the type of prospecting they were doing............HMM? the why did they need 2 gemologists and two equipment operators? and why do they need guys that didn't know anything on prospecting or mountain climbing ,and WHY did they hire a "expert" mountain climber (Doug)guide that was lost and don't wear protective helment when ropeing down a unstable rock / ice wall when anybody could see material falling as they went? well if voteing people off the show is what they want then my suggestion is : get rid of Eric the geologist that has been biten by "STUPIDITY" in not preparing for this trip with topo mats of the terrain that has elevations marked (he said he didn't know the mnt.was so steep. and don't wear safty glass' while trying to chip out samples.going off his safty rope to try to look for samples in a icey cravas with rushing water. get rid of Americo. he has lots of energy but NO experience / common sense. :BangHead:

Upvote 0

QNCrazy

Sep 30, 2013
Motherlode, CA
Detector(s) used
Gold Bug Pro
Before the next season, I recommend all members of SDR get their friggin eyes checked. Enough with sticking your nose to the bottom of the pan to see the gold.

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Before the next season, I recommend all members of SDR get their friggin eyes checked. Enough with sticking your nose to the bottom of the pan to see the gold.

I still don't get their excitement over apparent microscopic Gold :tongue3:

I could see me getting excited getting that here in PA where it would just be for Kicks (a Novelty)
But not for investment

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread