Bronze Member
Aug 19, 2007
Mechanicsville, VA
Detector(s) used
Legend
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'd be a free man

The occasion was Robert's 25th wedding anniversary. The party was ripping right along however, Robert sat in a corner quietly weeping. One of his friends came over and inquired as too what was going on. In between soft sobs Robert explained, 25 years ago, the night before our wedding I caught my bride-to-be cheating on me. I felt like killing her but, my best man stopped me, telling me I would get 25 years in the big house...I would be a free man today.

Re: I'd be a free man

From one who is going through a nasty divorce right now.....AMEN TO THAT! For me, it will be 33 years on September 12!!
:headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:
Mel

borninok

It was something I gave a lot of consideration to when my first marriage was failing .
My love for our 4 children prevented that from happening .
Cost me a quarter million bucks over the years before my kids came back to live with me ........
Been profit ever since . Just watching that dried up old witch cringe when the kids and grandkids flock to me at any public function is enough .

Congrats. I know for my case....there is an old saying that you have to say "enough is enough" when "enough is enough". I do look forward to being able to those words of truth.

borninok said:
Congrats. I know for my case....there is an old saying that you have to say "enough is enough" when "enough is enough". I do look forward to being able to those words of truth.

I remember a yr or so ago you standing by her in sickness Borninok and missing a club hunt.
I dont know the sitch and dont claim to, but that stuck in my mind when i heard your present sitch.
prayers to yall

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back