What's new

ID Brass plates?

cornspike

Full Member
Joined
Jan 23, 2008
Messages
156
Reaction score
2
Golden Thread
0
Location
Old West
Detector(s) used
Fisher F-70, 5in dd coil.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
ID Brass plates?

Any idea what these were used for?
 

Attachments

  • button alley 025.webp
    button alley 025.webp
    32.6 KB · Views: 241
  • Button alley 016.webp
    Button alley 016.webp
    11.3 KB · Views: 188
Re: I.D Brass plates?

I think your right! Good ID welsbury!!! Here is a pic. of a good one.
 

Attachments

  • Dug Scales.webp
    Dug Scales.webp
    15.1 KB · Views: 203
  • scales1.webp
    scales1.webp
    22.3 KB · Views: 207
  • Dug Scales.webp
    Dug Scales.webp
    15.1 KB · Views: 190
Upvote 0
Re: I.D Brass plates?

welsbury said:
Part of shoulder scales I believe.
Great ID welsbury
 
Upvote 0
Re: ID Brass plates?

Sweet ID and relics :icon_thumright: :icon_thumright:
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom