What's new

ID help please.

Garabaldi

Bronze Member
Joined
Jun 28, 2009
Messages
2,382
Reaction score
100
Golden Thread
0
Detector(s) used
Whites M6, Whites Pulse Diver, ETRAC.
I have no idea what this is. I might be reaching putting this one up. The little detail that is on the front seems Spanish. Any guesses? :-\
Thanks. :icon_thumleft:
 

Attachments

  • IMG_1876.webp
    IMG_1876.webp
    36.1 KB · Views: 281
  • IMG_1877.webp
    IMG_1877.webp
    30.7 KB · Views: 287
  • IMG_1878.webp
    IMG_1878.webp
    22 KB · Views: 289
  • IMG_1879.webp
    IMG_1879.webp
    19.1 KB · Views: 274
  • IMG_1880.webp
    IMG_1880.webp
    14.6 KB · Views: 268
Rando said:
Garabaldi.
Why do I get the Impression that you INTENTIONALLY look for "whatsits?"
:laughing7:
There is a huge super whatsits store right were I hunt. 8)
 
Upvote 0
Hi All,

Did anyone notice that the upper left quadrant appears to have a figure with a halo of sorts, holding what appears to be a cross. perhaps this has some religious significance.

Thanks,
Bill
 

Attachments

  • gyzmo1.webp
    gyzmo1.webp
    16.5 KB · Views: 234
Upvote 0
Rando said:
That's OK, Man... I LOVE your posts... 'what is it' is my favourite, and you keep it going.

this is the funnest forum.
 
Upvote 0
from the curved edge, I'd lean towards part of a thimble or cup, perhaps
 
Upvote 0

Similar threads

Replies
9
Views
1K
  • Question Question
🔎 UNIDENTIFIED Pewter eagle button
Replies
1
Views
493

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom