W WannaDig3687 Platinum Member Joined Jun 5, 2017 Messages 23,801 Reaction score 112,451 Golden Thread 0 Location O-H-I-O Detector(s) used Garret ATMAX Primary Interest: Other May 12, 2018 #1 I found this in a parking lot. I’m not familiar with foreign currency. Any one know what it is? Thanks for the help.
I found this in a parking lot. I’m not familiar with foreign currency. Any one know what it is? Thanks for the help.
Slowtaknow Sr. Member Joined Oct 27, 2015 Messages 393 Reaction score 506 Golden Thread 0 Location Mooresville NC Detector(s) used Fisher f2, Tesoro vaquero, Nokta Simplex, Garrett Csi 250, whites gold master 2, minelab Xterra pro, fisher f4 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting May 12, 2018 #2 Philippine? Upvote 0
Slowtaknow Sr. Member Joined Oct 27, 2015 Messages 393 Reaction score 506 Golden Thread 0 Location Mooresville NC Detector(s) used Fisher f2, Tesoro vaquero, Nokta Simplex, Garrett Csi 250, whites gold master 2, minelab Xterra pro, fisher f4 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting May 12, 2018 #3 Thailand? Upvote 0
Mackaydon Sapphire Member 🥇 Charter Member Joined Oct 26, 2004 Messages 26,002 Reaction score 28,658 Golden Thread 0 Location N. San Diego Pic of my 2 best 'finds'; son & g/son Detector(s) used Minelab Explorer Primary Interest: Shipwrecks May 12, 2018 #4 The one-Baht Thai [FONT="]coin is silver(20mm). The back of the one-Baht coin displays the chedis of the Temple of the Emerald Buddha. Don.....[/FONT] Upvote 0
The one-Baht Thai [FONT="]coin is silver(20mm). The back of the one-Baht coin displays the chedis of the Temple of the Emerald Buddha. Don.....[/FONT]
W WannaDig3687 Platinum Member Joined Jun 5, 2017 Messages 23,801 Reaction score 112,451 Golden Thread 0 Location O-H-I-O Detector(s) used Garret ATMAX Primary Interest: Other May 12, 2018 Thread Owner #5 Slowtaknow said: Thailand? Click to expand... Thanks for the clues, Slowtaknow. Thailand it is. 1 Baht-Rama IX https://en.numista.com/catalogue/pieces9226.html Upvote 0
Slowtaknow said: Thailand? Click to expand... Thanks for the clues, Slowtaknow. Thailand it is. 1 Baht-Rama IX https://en.numista.com/catalogue/pieces9226.html
W WannaDig3687 Platinum Member Joined Jun 5, 2017 Messages 23,801 Reaction score 112,451 Golden Thread 0 Location O-H-I-O Detector(s) used Garret ATMAX Primary Interest: Other May 12, 2018 Thread Owner #6 Mackaydon said: The one-Baht Thai coin is silver(20mm). The back of the one-Baht coin displays the chedis of the Temple of the Emerald Buddha. Don..... Click to expand... Thanks, Don. I found it. That was a quick solve! Thanks again, guys. Last edited: May 12, 2018 Upvote 0
Mackaydon said: The one-Baht Thai coin is silver(20mm). The back of the one-Baht coin displays the chedis of the Temple of the Emerald Buddha. Don..... Click to expand... Thanks, Don. I found it. That was a quick solve! Thanks again, guys.
W WannaDig3687 Platinum Member Joined Jun 5, 2017 Messages 23,801 Reaction score 112,451 Golden Thread 0 Location O-H-I-O Detector(s) used Garret ATMAX Primary Interest: Other May 12, 2018 Thread Owner #7 Interesting to find a Thailand coin in a Wal-Mart parking lot in Northern Ohio. Upvote 0