smallfoot Bronze Member Joined May 29, 2019 Messages 1,971 Reaction score 4,145 Golden Thread 0 Location Flawda Detector(s) used Garrett AT Pro, Bounty Hunter Tracker IV Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Sep 11, 2021 #1 West central Florida find. Can someone ID this piece. I have a young neighbor that shows interest in things like this. I need a proper ID so I can note it in the small case I make for him. Attachments 102_1197.webp 445.3 KB · Views: 117 102_1196.webp 437.9 KB · Views: 101 102_1195.webp 238.2 KB · Views: 98 102_1194.webp 334.1 KB · Views: 96
West central Florida find. Can someone ID this piece. I have a young neighbor that shows interest in things like this. I need a proper ID so I can note it in the small case I make for him.
Broken knee Bronze Member Joined Dec 12, 2009 Messages 1,909 Reaction score 785 Golden Thread 0 Location in your back yard Detector(s) used excal 2 Fisher F75 SE Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Sep 11, 2021 #2 Looks like cow Upvote 0
I islamoradamark Silver Member Joined Aug 26, 2016 Messages 3,650 Reaction score 3,995 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Sep 11, 2021 #3 dont see any dental work and they look pretty straight Upvote 0
C crashbandicoot Gold Member Joined Sep 27, 2020 Messages 12,416 Reaction score 27,529 Golden Thread 0 Location Dumas,AR Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Sep 11, 2021 #4 Nice,mark! Upvote 0
smallfoot Bronze Member Joined May 29, 2019 Messages 1,971 Reaction score 4,145 Golden Thread 0 Location Flawda Detector(s) used Garrett AT Pro, Bounty Hunter Tracker IV Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Sep 15, 2021 Thread Owner #5 Hey thanks guys! Upvote 0
Ryano Hero Member Joined Feb 16, 2014 Messages 788 Reaction score 1,311 Golden Thread 0 Location St. Augustine, FL Primary Interest: Cache Hunting Sep 16, 2021 #6 Those teeth could mash potatoes Upvote 0