What's new

ID War Piece

cra$h

Greenie
Joined
May 18, 2010
Messages
11
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Hi, I'm new here :hello: No detector yet, but I found this piece at a church sale and wonder its origin.
WW2?
Ashtray?
Valuable?

Cra$h
 

Attachments

  • Pic005.webp
    Pic005.webp
    23.8 KB · Views: 302
  • Pic003.webp
    Pic003.webp
    34.5 KB · Views: 296
  • Pic001.webp
    Pic001.webp
    72.6 KB · Views: 309
  • Pic002.webp
    Pic002.webp
    45 KB · Views: 285
That is cool. I agree with BCH on it being a coaster to set drinks on. They were popular back then. My aunt had some that were shaped the same and had some kind of advertising stamped in them .They were aluminum though.
 
Upvote 0
Thank you all for the links and info, good reading...for ten cents who'd be without it :)
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom