What's new

ID ?

drizzlermibs

Bronze Member
Joined
Nov 15, 2015
Messages
1,138
Reaction score
165
Golden Thread
0
Location
Florida
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I was poking around in my mass of Alleys and saw these two. I'm thinking Jabo? Tx.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_9370.webp
    IMG_9370.webp
    126.3 KB · Views: 87
  • IMG_9371.webp
    IMG_9371.webp
    96.3 KB · Views: 83
  • IMG_9372.webp
    IMG_9372.webp
    118.1 KB · Views: 82
I think I'd keep the first one with the alleys and the second one probably with the cairos. The second one is built just like a jabo with the single fold construction, but Cairo made them that way too, and the glass looks old to me on this one.
 
wasn't there a christiansen bloodie marble with those same colors?
 
Not the same colors, a bloodie has a very rich transparent red and super clean, bright, opaque white.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom