H hellokelly Jr. Member Joined Feb 13, 2019 Messages 28 Reaction score 16 Golden Thread 0 Location Minneapolis, MN Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jul 23, 2019 Thread Owner #1 Thanks in advance.
G galenrog Bronze Member 🥇 Charter Member Joined Feb 19, 2006 Messages 2,187 Reaction score 2,428 Golden Thread 0 Jul 23, 2019 #2 Not a meteorite. Next question. Advice: Pick up a few handbooks on meteorites. Also pick up a few books on field geology. Such things are very helpful. Mine go with me frequently. Time for more coffee.
Not a meteorite. Next question. Advice: Pick up a few handbooks on meteorites. Also pick up a few books on field geology. Such things are very helpful. Mine go with me frequently. Time for more coffee.
H hellokelly Jr. Member Joined Feb 13, 2019 Messages 28 Reaction score 16 Golden Thread 0 Location Minneapolis, MN Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jul 23, 2019 Thread Owner #3 I have, but thank you for the reply. Next question is...can you point me in the direction of what type of rock this is (I'm in Minnesota)? I've looked in the great handbook that is the internet and I can't track it down! Thanks again.
I have, but thank you for the reply. Next question is...can you point me in the direction of what type of rock this is (I'm in Minnesota)? I've looked in the great handbook that is the internet and I can't track it down! Thanks again.