What's new

Identify ANY of these?

Shipwrecks

Jr. Member
Joined
May 24, 2014
Messages
23
Reaction score
10
Golden Thread
0
Detector(s) used
Garret Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Screen Shot 2015-05-23 at 10.40.03.webp

Identify ANY of these? Thanks. Try not to identify something someone else just has. Thanks again :)
 
Upvote 8
Where to start!
Lead seals, buttons, buckles, drawer pulls, cap badge, etc
Cap gun!
Most are obvious, maybe narrow things to a couple or few in the what is it forum and get results for each item
 
Oh hey! I got the thimble!
 
I gave you the answer in the other thread with the same picture.

Great finds.
 
Any more?
 
Would probably help if you posted something about the hunt. Were these items from one hunt or many?

The rings are horse tack and the top right item is a decorative finial I believe and not a drawer pull.
 
This is one lot. Im really interested in what the white coin thing is..?
 
^^^^
 
What some more,vanzutphen
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom