P Portagee Digga Greenie Joined May 28, 2022 Messages 15 Reaction score 40 Golden Thread 0 Jul 15, 2023 #1 Foind on farm in Dartmouth. MA. 1800'S FARM . Attachments Screenshot_20230715-145527_Gallery.webp 313.2 KB · Views: 69 Screenshot_20230715-145539_Gallery.webp 272.8 KB · Views: 56
vpnavy Super Moderator ⛭ Moderator 🥇 Charter Member Joined Jun 15, 2008 Messages 36,554 Reaction score 20,203 Golden Thread 0 Location Pennsylvania (USA) Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jul 16, 2023 #2 I moved ya from HELP! over to WHAT IS IT? for more exposure. NOTE: Forum HELP! contains guides tutorials on how to use the new TreasureNet.com software. Upvote 1
I moved ya from HELP! over to WHAT IS IT? for more exposure. NOTE: Forum HELP! contains guides tutorials on how to use the new TreasureNet.com software.
vpnavy Super Moderator ⛭ Moderator 🥇 Charter Member Joined Jun 15, 2008 Messages 36,554 Reaction score 20,203 Golden Thread 0 Location Pennsylvania (USA) Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jul 16, 2023 #3 Until a member pipes in - I pulled these from other TN threads... Flat Button I.D. Needed (Feb 13, 2015) What has 13 stars - A long neck and Anchor !!!! Chug!! - better Pics added !!! (Apr 24, 2011) US Military Uniform Buttons Interesting Facts (06 April 2013 - 02:19 AM) Livery Buttons Identified Navy Buttons Upvote 2
Until a member pipes in - I pulled these from other TN threads... Flat Button I.D. Needed (Feb 13, 2015) What has 13 stars - A long neck and Anchor !!!! Chug!! - better Pics added !!! (Apr 24, 2011) US Military Uniform Buttons Interesting Facts (06 April 2013 - 02:19 AM) Livery Buttons Identified Navy Buttons