What's new

✅ SOLVED Identify Possible Civil War Buckle Frame

ColtsPop

Full Member
Joined
Oct 31, 2018
Messages
221
Reaction score
320
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Can anyone tell me any more about the use of this item? Found on a documented Civil War site. Date on item - 1863.

7613E3A0-FEAA-4460-8BC0-AB7F1A30B661.webp
 
How big is it? What does it say on the top?
 
Upvote 0
I swear i see the word "Valentine"
 
Upvote 0
I'm leaning toward nhbenz I'd , a nice find.
 
Upvote 0
Artifact size to scale. Union button found on same site, as well as dropped lead (on right)

So, would the consensus be that it is a trouser adjustment buckle?

08A9A530-FC0F-4985-9020-B488CE288B75.webp
 
Last edited:
Upvote 0
So, would the consensus be that it is a trouser adjustment buckle?

Yes
 
Upvote 0
Upvote 0
Welcome also. Tommy I would love to hunt a site like that
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom