N
NinjaT
Guest
- #1
Thread Owner
https://azdailysun.com/man-says-he-...cle_03a3bc7b-b065-5503-8e09-acbcff864af7.html
This might be one of the most painful articles I have read in a long time. A guy finds 280 gold bars sitting in a cave out in the middle of the Utah desert and what does he do? Leaves it there and calls the government. I wanted to slam my forehead against a brick wall.
This might be one of the most painful articles I have read in a long time. A guy finds 280 gold bars sitting in a cave out in the middle of the Utah desert and what does he do? Leaves it there and calls the government. I wanted to slam my forehead against a brick wall.


There is no treasure lol but the story gets so big and travels so far with tons of clues....There is no treasure click your heels 3 times spin in a circle lets say it together There is no treasure. Sorry venting






