What's new

Idle Question

truckinbutch

Silver Member
Joined
Feb 15, 2008
Messages
4,622
Reaction score
1,043
Golden Thread
0
Location
Morgantown,WV
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Landstar
If all these dowsing devices and remote mineral finding machines were so accurate , dont'cha think the grubberment would have already used them to glom all the treasures we seek ?
 
Maybe the govmint has the same problem most everyone else has?

I dunno.

I've tried dowsing over a known cache, and I never got a squeak. But my uncle, who has a PhD in physics has dowsed several water wells, and it DEFINATELY works for him. He doesn't know how or why. But it does.
 
But did he try over a known cache ? I can find water or buried pipes that carry water . Treasure has plumb escaped me .
 
Not to my knowledge.

I can't even find water or water-bearing pipes.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom