What's new

If I get in trouble it's y'alls fault...................

d2

Bronze Member
Joined
Mar 18, 2005
Messages
1,517
Reaction score
989
Golden Thread
0
Location
Arkansas
Detector(s) used
Tesoro/Cibola Garrett ATPro
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Here's a picture or two of "Richard" as my wife call's it...d2
 

Attachments

  • 005.webp
    005.webp
    21.8 KB · Views: 153
  • 008.webp
    008.webp
    29.9 KB · Views: 120
Upvote 0
I don't know about "Richard" , around here they are called "Dankowski".:notworthy:
 
That picture removes any doubt, good find my friend!
 
Carved bullet. That's all move along. Nothing to see here.:laughing7:
 
a uh interesting carved bullet there :laughing7:
 
Not a pencil like I thought. Oops! Not much doubt about that one. Gary
 
Cool carved lead. I dug a couple kind of like that over the years. I took one into the Detector shop in Gettysburg one time & showed the owner it. He said they were making a turtle lol. I laughed my but off. I have them put up somewhere.
 
Cool carved lead. I dug a couple kind of like that over the years. I took one into the Detector shop in Gettysburg one time & showed the owner it. He said they were making a turtle lol. I laughed my but off. I have them put up somewhere.

that ain't no turtle right there :laughing7:
 
I've brought Richard back up to the top so folks don't have to dig to find him...d2
 
I've brought Richard back up to the top so folks don't have to dig to find him...d2

Good to see ole 'Richard' back in action.lol
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom