ipsilateral Sr. Member Joined Jan 5, 2005 Messages 331 Reaction score 141 Golden Thread 0 Location MoCo Detector(s) used Fisher Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Jul 27, 2011 #1 If I wasn't a complete coin moron.. ..I wouldn't have to ask this. It's not a merc, so what kind of dime is this 1919 popout dime? Attachments dime1.webp 22.9 KB · Views: 320 dime2.webp 32.9 KB · Views: 311
If I wasn't a complete coin moron.. ..I wouldn't have to ask this. It's not a merc, so what kind of dime is this 1919 popout dime?
Kevo_DFX Hero Member Joined Sep 5, 2008 Messages 567 Reaction score 135 Golden Thread 0 Location Greensburg, PA Detector(s) used DFX Jul 27, 2011 #2 Re: If I wasn't a complete coin moron.. It absolutely is a merc! That is the only kind of dime that the US made in 1919. The face you see is a punch, it could be applied to any coin. http://www.popoutcoin.com/ Kevo Upvote 0
Re: If I wasn't a complete coin moron.. It absolutely is a merc! That is the only kind of dime that the US made in 1919. The face you see is a punch, it could be applied to any coin. http://www.popoutcoin.com/ Kevo
ipsilateral Sr. Member Joined Jan 5, 2005 Messages 331 Reaction score 141 Golden Thread 0 Location MoCo Detector(s) used Fisher Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Jul 27, 2011 Thread Owner #3 Re: If I wasn't a complete coin moron.. Got it. I never understood that about the pop outs. Makes total sense. Thanks so much. I know there have been quite a few posts of these on TN, but I can't access the archives. Solved. Nate Upvote 0
Re: If I wasn't a complete coin moron.. Got it. I never understood that about the pop outs. Makes total sense. Thanks so much. I know there have been quite a few posts of these on TN, but I can't access the archives. Solved. Nate
ipsilateral Sr. Member Joined Jan 5, 2005 Messages 331 Reaction score 141 Golden Thread 0 Location MoCo Detector(s) used Fisher Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Jul 27, 2011 Thread Owner #4 Re: If I wasn't a complete coin moron.. Thanks by the way. Nate Upvote 0
Bigcypresshunter Sapphire Member Joined Dec 15, 2004 Messages 27,124 Reaction score 3,351 Golden Thread 0 Location South Florida Detector(s) used 70's Whites TM Amphibian, HH Pulse, Ace 250 Primary Interest: Beach & Shallow Water Hunting Jul 27, 2011 #5 Re: If I wasn't a complete coin moron.. I have the same face of Liberty on a Kennedy Half. Best website: http://www.popoutcoin.com/ Attachments liberty popout 1981 front.webp 9.1 KB · Views: 247 liberty popout side.webp 6.6 KB · Views: 245 liberty popout die.webp 31.7 KB · Views: 272 liberty popout patent.webp 32.9 KB · Views: 258 Upvote 0
Re: If I wasn't a complete coin moron.. I have the same face of Liberty on a Kennedy Half. Best website: http://www.popoutcoin.com/