if you got a signal under dog dirt would you or have you dug it

Only after flipping it or moving it away from the target area with my digger.
luvsdux

luvsdux said:
Only after flipping it or moving it away from the target area with my digger.
luvsdux
i thought u dug though it

:laughing9: :laughing9: If you dig a proper plug you can just move the whole thing and put it back but don't stamp on it. :laughing9: :laughing9:

Marchas45 said:
:laughing9: :laughing9: If you dig a proper plug you can just move the whole thing and put it back but don't stamp on it. :laughing9: :laughing9:
so put the poop in the hole ?????

metal mania said:
Marchas45 said:

It's a joke Metal Mania just taking the poop out of you. I would bypass it and go back another day after a few rainstorms.

Marchas45 said:
metal mania said:
Marchas45 said:

It's a joke Metal Mania just taking the poop out of you. I would bypass it and go back another day after a few rainstorms.
I don't understand you may take the pi** out of one but never the poop are you saying that your reply wasn't 100 percent honest ????????

...Is this one of those posts you have spent hours composing? If so, good on ya! Members responded!

metal mania said:
Marchas45 said:
metal mania said:
Marchas45 said:

I don't understand you may take the pi** out of one but never the poop are you saying that your reply wasn't 100 percent honest ????????

Now that's CRAP asking me if my reply wasn't 100% honest. :laughing9:

Yep it's easy enough to Push it to the side
with the Coil. I scrub when I swing,
so by the end of the day, not even a trace would
remain.
Don't think I ever had to Though.

But I did Find a gold charm for a lady
who was Feeding her deer, & The deer swallowed it.

she let me In the Pen to find the Lost charm,
& of course it had to be in the Poop :laughing7:

Whether it originally fell in the feed & it ate it, or
chewed it off the chain :dontknow:

aa battery said:
dis issa crappy post :wink:

:laughing7: What a S%&DAY day that must have been! :tongue3: Red

Guess That would depend On weather I had A paper bag And A Neighbor I didn't Like!!! :laughing9: :laughing9:

Or

If there was Some Irritating watcher Near By :laughing9: :laughing9: Scoop and Fling!!! Then Dig It better not Be a Pulltab!!! :laughing9: :laughing9:

Chug

how do you know the dog dirt doesn't have something in it? I would dig it if it was a good tone and it wasn't very warm outside.

The only place I'm dodging doggy droppings is in my own back yard. I bypass the mines and search that area the next time.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back