What's new

If you live in Georgia PLEASE READ.

wayne91101

Full Member
Joined
Jan 26, 2013
Messages
146
Reaction score
58
Golden Thread
0
Location
Vesta Georgia
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT PRO with 8.5X11" COIL AND COVER,Bounty Hunter Pioneer 505,Garrett PRO Pointer,Lesche digger.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
:hello: If you live in Georgia please post where you live. I'm just wanting to know where you live to see if we all can get together and set up a hunt and meet at a nutural site. If you are interested in trying to make a club for Georgia metal detectorist and have any ideas please let me know. I dont want to be in charge but I will help with the forming of the club. Or if you know if there is a club here in Georgia please post it. I havent seen any clubs posted for Georgia as of yet or have I missed it?
 
Do a google search for Georgia metal detecting clubs. Looks like there are a bunch.
 
Good idea thanks never thought of that.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom