If you sell your CRHing finds

quiksilver

Bronze Member
Oct 25, 2009
Well the risk tolerance thing is probably related to our personalities and gambling styles. I just recently got interviewed by the cops about some stolen gasoline. My union hired a lawyer who warned us that if we didnt tell the truth we would get fired. I said " BS , the only one getting fired is the one who took it and unless someone else took some or helped him take the gas we have nothing to fear." Now I know that may not be entirely true but having more of a type A personality and being a gambler i am not too concerned that big brother is gonna follow a CRHer into a coin show as i believe [maybe wrongly] that we have a better chance of hitting lotto or getting hit by lightning then certain "other" things .
Of course posting all our finds with a paper trail will increase the chances of lotto or lightning happening.

obediah

Bronze Member
Apr 25, 2009
Clarksville TN.
Detector(s) used
Minelab SE Pro
Those taxes are taxes we once did not have to pay as Rich points out less than a hundred years ago, and income tax only hit the average working American in the 50's. Used to be when the Constitution was observed the Gov taxed imports which also was designed by the Founders to protect our industry, and it funded most of what the Fed Gov did of course then it stayed within the Constitutional bounds of what it was supposed to too. Today our industry is gone our taxes are depressing US into poverty, our Military is serving & protecting not US but the Global banksters agenda, it has come out our Military is actively protecting and shipping Drug crops out of Afghanistan at taxpayer expense.
And the sKools are no more than brainwashing factories turning out moral and intellectual incompetents.

Rich Hartford

Silver Member
Nov 27, 2008
obediah said:
Those taxes are taxes we once did not have to pay as Rich points out less than a hundred years ago, and income tax only hit the average working American in the 50's. Used to be when the Constitution was observed the Gov taxed imports which also was designed by the Founders to protect our industry, and it funded most of what the Fed Gov did of course then it stayed within the Constitutional bounds of what it was supposed to too. Today our industry is gone our taxes are depressing US into poverty, our Military is serving & protecting not US but the Global banksters agenda, it has come out our Military is actively protecting and shipping Drug crops out of Afghanistan at taxpayer expense.
And the sKools are no more than brainwashing factories turning out moral and intellectual incompetents.

Obe,
I watched a documentary with Marines guarding the poppy fields in Afghanistan. Their CO was interviewed and was not not too happy about it but were under orders to "protect the Afghans way of life".
The Russians have asked Nato to get rid of the opium fields because heroin addiction is rampant in Russia(as it is all over Europe) Nato said no way. :icon_scratch:

If the Fed Gov stayed within Constitutional bounds our CRHing days would be over, because silver coin would still be in circulation. :laughing7:
HH
Rich

obediah

Bronze Member
Apr 25, 2009
Clarksville TN.
Detector(s) used
Minelab SE Pro
Rich Hartford said:
obediah said:

Obe,
I watched a documentary with Marines guarding the poppy fields in Afghanistan. Their CO was interviewed and was not not too happy about it but were under orders to "protect the Afghans way of life".
The Russians have asked Nato to get rid of the opium fields because heroin addiction is rampant in Russia(as it is all over Europe) Nato said no way. :icon_scratch:

If the Fed Gov stayed within Constitutional bounds our CRHing days would be over, because silver coin would still be in circulation. :laughing7:
HH
Rich
Was it the one with Heraldo Rivera interviewing officer? Ain't that some sheet, our own Gov is making the BIG bucks off the drug trade- talk about organized crime(!), it really gags me to see all these Support The Troops stickers and hear people say that when we are supporting EVIL with our blood. I know too many guys who are so screwed up, 2 who are dead and numerous others who are permanently disabled. It fry's me to KNOW our Gov is just an organized criminal syndicate, both Party's too.

gotgot

Dec 29, 2008
quiksilver said:
Interesting views, the question is do you all drive the speed limit all the time including when no one is watching.

Well yes, but only because I get much better MPGs at 60-65 vs over 70.
When CRH'in, gotta cut costs as much as possible. I've been known to go 10 mph under the speed limit.
Once I got just under 40 MPGs out of a tank - car is rated at 25/31

Silver Stripe

Bronze Member
Jul 8, 2007
USA
gotgot said:
quiksilver said:
Interesting views, the question is do you all drive the speed limit all the time including when no one is watching.

Well yes, but only because I get much better MPGs at 60-65 vs over 70.
When CRH'in, gotta cut costs as much as possible. I've been known to go 10 mph under the speed limit.
Once I got just under 40 MPGs out of a tank - car is rated at 25/31
So your the a$$hole who's always in front of me LOL. HH Mark

obediah

Bronze Member
Apr 25, 2009
Clarksville TN.
Detector(s) used
Minelab SE Pro
jim4silver said:
On the issue of taxes in general interesting article......

http://www.bloomberg.com/apps/news?pid=20603037&sid=aOgAi2imBrzc

Jim
Truly our Gov is an organized criminal syndicate; learned recently the US is the ONLY country on the world who taxes it's citizens who live and work in foreign counties, of course they pay the taxes to the countries they live and work in too, this is why so many have given up their citizenship in recent months. Oh and the Gov is tightening penalties (taxes) to transfer your assets out of country, if you want to leave they are going to steal a large chunk of what you have when you leave! There is no legal way to take more than $10K in cash out of the country without paying them to do it. Hard times are coming andthey are going to be doubly hard because our Gov is as said totally corrupt, of course it was so under Bush the Republicans too.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions